Chapter 6

Brittany's POV
Damn, I never would've thought the day would finally come. Her lips were so soft, and just the way she grabbed my face to pull me in was enough to make me melt. All these feelings I'm feeling remind me of being young again and having a crush. Maybe I really do have a crush on Anna? I guess I never really realized it, but that makes sense. I mean I do care about Anna the way Chloe cares about Beca in all those fanfics. I guess I can thank the fans for opening my eyes a bit and giving me that new perspective. As of now, what do I do? How can I move this forward into dating and eventually going into a relationship? I'll figure out a way to take her on a date. For now I just need to enjoy this moment.
Right now we're just cuddling and watching tv on the couch. I wasn't really paying much attention to whatever we were watching though, I was too focused on the smaller girl wrapped in my arms. Once a commercial began I chose that as the moment to speak up. "Soo Anna, what does this mean for us?" She sat up slightly and positioned herself so she was facing me. "It can mean whatever you want it to. But for me at least, I know I like you and I'm happy with what's happening." I could here the sincerity in her voice. Ugh my heart can't take this, she's too cute. "I like you too." She smiles and pulls me in for a soft peck on the lips then looks in my eyes again to say "Well I guess I'm just gonna have to take you out on a proper date. We'll see where life takes us from there."

Anna's POV
I finally did it, I asked her on a date. I hope she says yes, I feel like she's nervous because I'd be the first girl she's actually been with. "Anna, no. I want to take you out on a date instead. I want to be able to somehow pay you back for today. Tomorrow night I'll set something up and you have to just go with it, no arguments." She says. "But-" "No buts, I'm taking you out whether you like it or not, Kendrick. You've already set up today which I guess was kinda our first unofficial date, so I want to somehow repay you." Ugh I'm so lucky to have her. As much as I'm reluctant to have her spend money or anything on me I'm very lucky to have her willing to take me out. "Okay, I'll be ready for whatever you have prepared. Thank you." She lets out a squeal of excitement at my reply and kisses my cheek. "I'm gonna sweep you off your feet, you're gonna love what I have in mind." "Of course I will. I'd love doing anything if I get to do it with you." I say truthfully. Oh what a dream this is. If I didn't know any better I'd think this wasn't real.

The next day was wonderful. We laid in bed most of the time just chatting or looking on our phones and cuddling. It was just a casual lazy day. We ended up sharing a bed and leaving our suitcases on the other bed since we didn't plan on using it. The day went by fairly quickly since we had slept in until around noon. Next thing I know it's 6' o clock and Brittany is locked in the bathroom getting ready for our date and not letting me even be in the bedroom. She says it's for the surprise and she wants everything to be perfect. Once she's ready she tells me to close me eyes and she'll see me later. I hear the door to our hotel open then close and the sound of her footsteps fade away. I open my eyes to see a note on the table in front of the couch I had been sitting on while I waited for her to be ready. The note read "Dear Anna, for our date I want you to put on something nice and meet me at 721 Pearl Ave. I set up a reservation for 8:15pm under "Sendrick" and the waiter will lead you to our table. Can't wait to see you, xoxo Brittany"
I check the time and it's 7:30pm so I have 45 minutes to get ready and figure out where that address is. Challenge accepted. I run to our bedroom and quickly get myself ready. I put on one of my favorite red dresses and curl my hair. Then I did my makeup and checked in the mirror repeatedly to make sure I looked good enough to go out. Once I felt I was ready, I called an Uber and waited for my ride to be here. I still haven't figured out quite where she was planning on taking me, I don't recognize the address at all.
My phone dings, telling me my Uber has arrived, so I head out the door and down the stairs so I don't keep the driver waiting. Once I'm in the vehicle, I tell the address and the woman driving just says "Ooo nice" and starts the car. Well that doesn't tell me much, I guess it's nice though. We pull up to one of my favorite restaurants, I remember eating here with the cast to celebrate the last day of filming PP2. How'd she know to chose this place? I pay the woman and thank her for the ride then exit the Uber. I walk into the restaurant and the hostess greets me, "Hello ma'am, I'm afraid we're fairly busy tonight. Do you have a reservation?" "Yes, uhh it's under Sendrick." I say unsure, I always feel awkward when I have to talk to people when I'm all alone. "Oh here you are, okay let me get someone to bring you to your table."

(a/n: Wattpad was glitching out a little bit so I just decided to continue in the next chapter. I'll try to finish the story within the month or so anyways so you don't have to worry about waiting long for another update)