MBK4

MBK4

I sat on the edge of my bed with my feet on the floor and my head in my hand and my other hand tugging roughly at my hair. I pulled the hair tie out my hair and threw it to the side somewhere.

"Stop!" Maria snapped pulling my hand away from my face and hand I looked at her and Chresanto with red eyes. My eyes burned from crying so much.

"Get dressed I'm taking you , me and Chres out to eat then to a little get together a friend of mines is having. Look before you object we all need a break from this house I would take aunty but there's no way she's going to no get together with a bunch of 17 and 20 year olds so get dressed in something cute and meet me down stairs." She walked out the room closing the door behind I looked over at Chresanto who looked helpless I bit my lip and stood up walking over to my dresser.

"get dress." I mumbled to Chresanto. I pulled out my light pink button up polo shirt. Ripped acid destroyed blue jeans and my baby blue bandanna. I placed the clothes onto the bed and dragged my self over to the shared closet pulling out my Aunt Pearl Kd's. I tossed them to the foot of my bed and walked out closing the door I walked into the bathroom and washed my face watching as Chresanto took out his outfit. Red polo collared shirt , tan khakis and red converses. He glanced at me then back over to his clothes letting out a sigh shaking his head. I frowned confused.

"Whats up?" I asked walking into the door way leaning on the door henge.

'Nothing.' He signed shrugging.

After we both got dressed we walked down stairs to see Christopher arguing with Maria I ran down stairs and got in the middle of the two pushing him away from her.

"What the fuck!" I snapped. He laughed and looked over at Chresanto suddenly licking his lip I soon got defensive and shoved him into the wall.

"Jacob!" My mother gasped but I ignored her and wrapped both my hands around his neck holding on tightly. Thats when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach I stumbled back and held my stomach I stood up and punched him in the face which took every thing in me to do. He fell onto the tv knocking it over onto the floor. I soon felt Chresanto's arms wrap around my waist picking me up and dragging me outside as I screamed and yelled. He threw me into the back seat and got in as well Maria ran out the house and got in driving off. I unbutton my shirt and seen a bruise forming Chresanto touched it making me jump I looked at him evilly and he lifted his hands up.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No!" I quickly button up my shirt and looked out the window while tapping my foot. I lied I needed to go the pain was unbearable it felt as if he broke a rib but I did not want to spend hours inside of a hospital.

"What has he been doing while I was not home?" I asked looking at Maria from the back seat she looked at me and pulled over to the side of the highway. "Had he touched you or you?" I asked cutting my eyes at them both. My main focus was on Chresanto though.

"No Jacob no we are not having this conversation! We are going out and going to enjoy our selfs." I shook my head.

"No you guys are going out Im not." I reached for the door handle but Chresantos hand covered mines and pulled my hand away. He looked at me with pleading eyes.

'Please.' He sighed I pulled my hand back and leaned back into the seat. After sitting silently at olive garden we headed over to the 'Get together' it was more like a party if you asked me.

"Come on trust me we'll have fun." I got out keeping the door open for Chresanto once he was out I closed the door and looked up at the very large house with people walking in and out laughing and drinking enjoying them selves.