MBK14

I closed my eyes as I felt my heart begin to race, I felt my hands being removed from its place on Chresantos chest I opened them and seen Chresanto bringing my arms up above my head I looked at him confused he bit his lip nervously and mouthed 'Let this happen... Please.' as much as I wanted to object to what was about to happen between us because three main reason, I have a boyfriend, he has a girl/baby mamma, and lastly the big reason was we are brothers.

But I wanted this for my self although it would surely make things bad if any one ever find out but if noone found out the first time then surely no one will find out this time plus it probably wont ever happen again after this so why not I don't see why I have to keep fighting him over this when right now I could probably end it and finally give in to something we both want.

After Jacob agreed to going on with having sex with his brother they both helped each other remove their clothes once fully naked Chresanto pressed his harden length onto Jacobs earning a moan to slip from his lips. Chresanto pressed his lips onto Jacobs shoulder and licked around softly as he slowly grind his lower half onto Jacobs.

"S-shit." Jacob whispered in Chresantos ear, he sensed that Jacob was about to come so he stopped and sat up positioning his self at his hole he looked around his room for anything that could be used in substitute for lube that he didn't have but there was nothing in arms reach.

So he held out his hand in front of Jacobs mouth, He looked at Chresanto confused, Chresanto held his hand up to his own mouth and faked spitting in his hand. Jacob finally caught on and grabbed his hand a spit Chresanto rubbed it onto his dick then pressed his large tip onto Jacobs hole.

Jacob closed his eyes tightly feeling the pressure of Chresantos large tip slowly entering him, to avoid the pain Chresanto grabbed onto Jacobs waist and quickly pushed him self in whole.

"OH SH-" Before Jacob could yell loud enough for everyone down stairs to hear Chresanto covered his mouth with one hand and kept the other one tightly on his waist.

Chresanto bit his lip and started moving faster. Jacob squirmed under his brother as Chresantos thrust became more deep with every stroke.

He removed his hand from his mouth and replaced it with his lips they both kissed each other roughly Jacob couldn't help but reach down and grab onto his own length and pump his hand.

"yes." Jacob moaned threw the kiss as the feeling of his hand viciously pumping onto his dick and Chresanto pounding in side of him threw him in a state of pure ecstasy.

"Chresanto faster please." Jacob begged, Chresanto pulled away from Jacobs lips and pulled out he flipped Jacob onto his stomach and lifted his ass up he reentered and pounded it from the back he leaned over his and kissed all the way up his back to his neck.

"Oh g-god yes." Jacob moaned looking back at Chresanto as he stared at his ass and Chresantos lowler half clapping against each other.

Jacob decided he wanted more so he began to throw it back onto Chresanto making him groan onto Jacobs back. He pulled away and took a hand full of his hair and yanked his head back as he went faster then before.

"Mmm uh fuck!" Jacob whimpered feeling Chresanto abuse his prostate with every thrust.

Jacob wished Chresanto could talk so he could whisper sexy things in his ear and ask him things such as, 'You like that huh.' or 'Damn you feel good.' but he thought for now just hearing his groans and growls were sexy enough.

Suddenly he heard some one walking up the stairs he pulled away from Chresanto.

"Jacob baby are you spending the night?" He remembered that he was suppose to be home because Jacob he looked at Chresanto who laid beside him stroking his length Jacob knew that he was to turned on to drive home.

"Yeah ma." He answered smacking Chresantos hand away as he climbed on top of him although their mother they both needed each other.

He pushed him self down onto Chresantos dick and moved up and down slowly trying not to make any sounds.

"Right there." Jacob whispered to him self. Chresanto threw his head back and grabbed onto Jacobs waist. He slammed Jacob down onto him making Jacob yelp lucky not loud enough so their mother could hear he did it again but slowly savoring the feeling as he entered and reentered deep into Jacob.

Jacob moved his hips in a circular motion as Chresanto repeatedly slammed him down onto his length.

They both were on edge, Chresanto licked his thumb and placed it onto the slit of Jacobs member Jacob hissed and looked down as Chresantos hand pumped onto his swelling dick. Jacob threw his head back and started to thrust and grind pleasuring them both.

Chresanto pumped faster as Jacob moved his hips faster, Chresanto clenched his jaw as he felt him self swell in side Jacobs hole.

"Ima ab-about-" Jacob couldn't even finish because his hips violently bucked forward as come flowed out onto Chresantos hand, he instantly became weak but had to keep going.

Chresanto flipped them over once more and held Jacobs legs up on his shoulder pounding into him making Jacob grip onto the sheets as his body jerked from the quick movement of Chresanto slamming into him.

"Shut up." He growled at Chresanto knowing the sound of their skin slapping would alarm their mother but what they both didn't know she was at the door listening not disgusted nor in shock she held her hand over her mouth.

She always knew the only people good enough to be with her sons were them because of the love they shared and the strong unbreakable bound they had.

She respected Jacob's boyfriend but didn't think he was good enough for her son, and she liked Bre because she had a good personality but didn't like the fact she was having his child.

Once they were done and it became silent she smiled and walked downstairs looking at Bre, Ray and Ej who were watching TV.

"They'll be down they were having one of those brother to brother talks." She lied walking into the kitchen pulling out the cake she had in the oven both of their favorite red velvet.

Back up stairs Chresanto and Jacob laid next to each other breathing heavily, Jacob looked at Chresanto.

"Better be ready for another round later tonight." I said he looked at me and cocked his eyebrow confused I laughed and ran my finger up his chest.

"I was bottom now you have to be bottom it's only fair." He licked his lips I chuckled and stood up pulling on a pair of his Pj's, "Come." He got up and got dressed I grabbed my phone and seen four missed calls from Jacob I felt bad and wanted to leave but I looked over at Chresanto and knew after what just happen I can't just up and leave.

So I just texted him and told him Im spending the night he understood and texting me back good night with heart emojis I did the same then tossed my phone onto Chresantos bed.

"Meet you down stairs." I said while grabbing the hair tie from the floor.

Later on that night everyone was leaving and I watched as Bre was the last person Chresanto held her waist and walked her over to the door he opened it but before she walked out they shared a kiss which made me a little jealous I looked down at my fingers until I heard the door closed i looked at Chresanto as he gave me a weak smile I stood up and did the same.

What have I gotten my self into.

I know it's not my best sex scene because I usually don't write them that much.