MBK13

I woke up to the bright light that was peeking through the window, I glanced to my side and seen Jacob asleep still I smiled and leaned over and pecked him on the lips making him smile.

It's been a year since we've been dating considering the fact we both graduated and we both turned nineteen we've both bought a loft in manhattan it's pretty big for the amount we paid it was a little over one grand, it has one room that we share a living room, kitchen and at the other things like a bathroom.

Both our moms help decorate it so it's well set up in side looks very fancy, Craig and his mother also pitched since Jacob is his best friend, his mother really didn't seem found of me only because I put her husband in jail.

Yeah I found out when Craig told me his last name I thought I was gunna have to hate him after I found out but I realized when I didn't know who he was I liked him as a friend and enjoyed him being around so we just let it be but his mother must feel some type of way but as long as Craig is cool I'm cool.

It took awhile to convince my mother to let me move here she didn't want me to be to far away from her or my family meaning my cousin and of course brother but after awhile she let me sending her blessing as well.

Chresanto well we rarely have conversations it's always a 'Hi' and 'Bye' thing when every I'm at the house visiting, I can say it was hard leaving him the most because that is my brother and I was like his keeper but he grew and I grew up and I thought it's time to move on he still lives with our mother he has a new girl friend that he got pregnant.

Yes I said it but first let me tell you how he and Jose broke up it turned out the day in the lunch room the argument between him and the football jock was because the kid was claiming Jose was his boyfriend and Chresanto found them having sex in the gym locker room so he broke it off.

That's when we graduated and over the summer as a summer job he had worked at the local footlocker and met his current girl friend Bre she's a really beautiful and humble girl and I'm happy for them.

But there's still that little part of me that loves Chresanto on a intermit level but that's about it I'm sure he feels the same way.

He would be going to the twelve grade but I guess my mom made him take the test for double promotion so he's finish with high school as well so now we are just living freely.

Anyways I forgot to mention Brianna had gotten pregnant from her new boyfriend Issa, Ray and Ej actually go out and I didn't even know they were gay until I seen them jerking each other off at Ej's house while making out. Oh and turns out Christopher is serving life in prison I don't know why because I don't care.

Anyways.

I climbed on top of Jacob and started to slowly move my hips, I choice to be submissive but that dose not mean at anytime Jacob wont get the dick on some night we switch up but normally I am only because I wanted to take a different approach instead of always being the bad guy I wanted to sweeten my self up a little and I like it causeI no longer get angry easy and punch walls.

But as I was doing I leaned forward and licked along his neck to his earlobe his member twitched against mine I chuckled and pulled back his eyes were open and he was smiling.

"You gotta stop waking me up like that you really temp me to fuck you every morning." He growled, No we haven't had sex but I planned on changing that tonight.

"Yeah it'll be lovely if you woke me up like that once in awhile." I said still moving my hips slowly he smirked and flipped us over he wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned down thrusting his hips onto mines.

I pulled his head down and kissed him as he speeded up, I felt a overwhelming pleasure build up in the pit of my stomach I bit his bottom lip making him whimper through the kiss I smirked in satisfaction and pulled away from his lips and threw my head make as my body jerked.

He rolled off of me and stood up and pull down his sweat I stood up and did the same. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist as he did the same. "How about we do that again later on tonight after I get back from visiting my mom but this time with no clothes."

His hand traveled to my ass and he squeezed it making me jump a little I laughed and pulled away walking to my dresser pulling out my outfit then over to the bathroom.

"Sounds like a plan." I nodded and proceeded to take a shower.

After I got out and dressed in my white cardigan, blue ripped cuffed jeans and my white converses I pulled my hair into a ponypuff and grabbed my phone and keys to my newly bought black BMW I allowed Chresanto to keep the other car so he could get around.

"Im leaving!" I shouted as I walked out the door I got on the elevator.

After a long hour drive I finally pulled up to my moms house and seen Maria, Bre, Ray and Ej in the back yard sitting around. I stepped out and instantly smelt BBQ I smiled and ran into the house I closed the door and made my way to the back once I got back out there my mom spotted me and smiled.

"My baby, Oh I missed you so much." She exclaimed hugging me soon the rest came over to me for a hug.

"So when you gunna invite us over your house for a sleep over?" Ej asked I chuckled and took a seat.

"Soon."

As we had conversations about how we were all doing it got late and I noticed Chresanto hasn't even came out side all day I excused my self and went up to his room I walked over to the door and knocked before walking in.

"Santo?" I called out as he wasn't in there I looked around decided to look at what was now his room there was a single king sized bed pictures and posters on the now blue walls.

"Hm." I jumped and turned around to see Chresanto standing at the door in nothing but a towel around his waist he shut it to keep the AC in I smiled and walked over to him.

"Whats up brother? Why you haven't come down stairs?" He shrugged and sat on his bed I sat beside him and looked at him confused.

'Just not feeling good but It's nice to see you.' He signed I smiled and nodded my head that's when I idea popped into my head since he must be hungry and Ima take this time to rebuild that brotherly bound between us.

"How about me and you go get something from Wendy's and come back and chill I heard that Ape movie comes on HBO tonight."

After we got back from Wendy's everyone left me and Chresanto laid on his bed eating fries and watching Dawn of the Apes.

Chresanto looked at me and I could feel him looking at me I smiled and looked at him I was going to ask why he was staring at me but he did something that I didn't think he was ever going to do and that was kiss me.

......It felt good, and remember that little part of me this is when it finally took over my body I didn't want him to stop and I knew it was wrong but I wanted it to happen.

I pushed the food out of the way and allowed him to climb in between my legs. I opened my eyes and pushed him away I looked at him breathing heavily.

This is really going to happen again.