MBK18

"Im sorry baby, I need you more then anything it was a mistake I'm sorry for cheating we been together for a year I can't just throw our relationship away that easily."

I shook my head and threw my phone on the bed covering my face with my hands, He would repeatedly text me saying how sorry he was, it's like me and Brianna all over again, we break up because she cheated, she acts all sorry and I go and take her back.

"What's wrong Jacob." I sighed and allowed my hands to drop from my face, I took a seat on the bed as Elijah came and sat next to me picking up my phone.

"It's been a month Elijah a month since me and him broke up and a month since jumped right into a relationship with Santo, just thinking about it at the time it all sounded good but now it all sounds like a mistake, I love Jacob he made me feel so different he was really amazing and it felt so right, I love Chresanto as well he's perfect from his smile to the way he holds me but it feels so wrong." I cried.

"But we all know about you guys." I shook my head.

"That don't change the fact that we are brothers and not every one will accept us."

"But that's life Jacob you can't always be accepted."

"Babe." I jumped and looked over at the door and seen Ray with Chresanto beside him, Elijah handed me my phone and walked over to them Chresanto walked in and stood up in front of me.

"We'll leave y'all alone." Ray shut the door, I looked up at Chresanto and started to tear up I stood and cupped his face putting my head down as I shook it.

He closed his eyes to stop the tears from falling I took a deep breath and looked up, "Chresanto I love you, so freaking much I'm so happy I got the chance to be with you but I can't anymore we have to face it, it was so right at the time but it's not like that anymore." He shook his head and pushed me away as he broke down in tears.

'Not again Jacob you're not doing this to me again just when I finally get you, your taking that away from me!' He signed slapping his hand on the dresser.

"Chresanto you don't understand! this is all wrong your my little brother, I'm suppose to be there for you to look up to and guide you threw life, be there when you go threw break ups not this I know I wanted this I did, I wanted you more then just a brother but not anymore I'll be hurting you if you if I continue this."

'No you'll be hurting me if you stop this.' He grabbed his keys and ran out the house, I didn't bother to run after him not again.

I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes.

Hours later I was awoken by the screams of my mother I jumped up and ran down stairs to see her crying one the floor with the house phone in her hand while Maria held her crying as well.

"Ma what's wrong!" I asked running over to her she wouldn't answer all she did was scream.

"Maria tell me what's going on!" I snapped because no one was telling me anything.

"Chres, he got into a car accident." I got up and felt like the room was spinning I tried to hold onto the wall as I processed what she just told me but I felt my body go limp as everything went black and my body fell to the floor.

__

Chresanto laid in the hospital bed barely alive, Jacob laid in the next bed across from him still knocked out from the fall.

"Mrs.August, the chances of Chresanto surviving are slim, the amount of blood he lost is really high and we have no one to donate that much blood because they'll just slip into a coma."

Jacob woke up and the only thing he heard was his brother needed blood and right away he knew he needed to help his brother.

"I'll do it." He groaned sitting up slightly dizzy.

"Jacob no." He mother shook her head not wanting her son to die but not wanting her other son in a coma that he'll probably never wake up from.

"Let me ma we have the same blood type!" He cried he mother shook her head and sat next to her son crying.

"Auntie he's his only hope!" Maria cried out.

"I said no!" She yelled holding Chresantos hand as he laid lifeless on the hospital bed.

"Well I'm doing it anyways, I'm old enough to make an decision like this." His mother stood shut and cried, Jacob once again felt it was his fault that his brother was hurt if he would have kept his mouth shut and continued their relationship Chresanto wouldn't have left the house.

Moments later Jacob was lifted into a wheel chair and wheeled off into another room.

The doctor sat him in the chair as she pulled on a pair of gloves.

"Are you sure Jacob you know you can fall into a coma." He gulped and nodded.

An nurse stood beside Jacob, the doctor stuck the needle in his arm and begun to make conversation with him.

"So tell me about you and your brothers relationship." Jacob smiled faintly as went on and told the doctor every thing from when they were little.

Hours past and Jacob was slowly slipping away.

"I-I l-love h-him m-more t-then I-I l-love m-my s-self." He giggled the doctor looked at the nurse and nodded her head.

"Y-you a-already k-know t-that s-since I-Im s-siting i-in t-this c-chair l-looking a-at you l-looking a-at m-me a-as I-I g-go o-on a-about h-how m-much I-I-I l-love h-him." His eyes rolled to the back of his head as his body fell over the nurse caught him.

The blood fusion was in process, Everyone waited in the waiting room waiting for words on both boys, Their mom, Maria, Ray, Elijah, Craig, Jacob, Bre, Craigs mother, Jose and Brianna.

The doctor walked out pulling the mask from over her mouth down.

"You guys can go see Chresanto he's up." Everyone jumped up and ran to his room he was laid in his bed looking up at the ceiling as he had over six machines attached to him.

"Baby!" His mom cried, from the corner of his eye he seen his mother and every body behind her except one person.

"J-jacob." He spoke surprising everyone but instead of focusing on the fact he talked they all looked at the doctor she sighed and put her head down walking over to the curtain that was in the middle she pulled it open and on the other side Jacob was laying on the bed with needles in his arms and a heart monitor as well as a breathing mask over his mouth.

"I'm sorry he fell into a coma."

Jacob risked his life to save his brothers, he was truly his brothers keeper.

The end.