MBK9

Today was a pretty relaxed day considering I put my self on bed rest because I really don't enjoy using them stupid crutches they're just to much to carry around with me when I go to places.

I would close my eyes and you know take a little nap but I can't do that because Ej and Rayan are over playing 2k14 with Chresanto and they constantly start to shout when ever one thinks the other's cheating.

"Guys please shut up." I said turning over in my bed pulling the cover on me since the AC was at full blast.

"Why are you so lazy I mean I know you can't get up but-"

"Technically he can."

"Yeah but that don't mean you have to sleep every minute get up grab a controller and play." Ej had a point but I don't like video games that just isn't my type if thing more of Chresanto's.

Chresanto paused the game and looked back at me. 'Why don't we all go to the movies and watched the new transformer.' He suggested.

"That isn't a bad idea yeah we're going just us four Santo help your brother get dressed while we run to our house to get some money." He nodded and dapped them up before they left.

"Go ask mom." He nodded and quickly grabbed his old white board along with his marker and ran down stars I sat up an threw my feet over the edge of the bed.

Seconds later Chresanto jogged into the room smiling he looked at me and gave me the thumbs up.

I pulled my shirt over my head and it decided to get caught on my earrings.

"Santooo." I whined. He laughed and walked over to me. He stood me up and uncaught my shirt. As I felt his hand hold onto my bare waist to keep me balanced I tensed up a bit.

He pulled it off and tossed it onto the floor I went to undo my sweats but he stopped me and tilted his head down a little looking at the string with his free hand he begun to untie it I took a deep breath as his fingers would very softly bush against my lower region.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked at the little money bag tattoo behind his ear. I bit my lip and rubbed my index finger over it softly.

My sweats fell to the floor and pooled around my feet. Chresanto looked at me and I nodded to what I don't know.

He ran his hand down my leg and stopped at my knee he moved his hand to the back of it and lifted it up stepping me outa the sweats he did the same to my other leg.

When he was done he looked at me and slowly started to lean in and I found my self leaning in as well because I finally came to terms with the feelings I have for Chresanto but then all that was connected to two things that easily got my blood boiling. Braking my ankle and Him and Jose.

Besides I have Brianna.

I pushed him away and hopped over to my dresser grabbing a fresh new set I looked at him and shook my head. He rolled his eyes and walked over to his side of the room.

I hopped into the bathroom and took a shower after I was done I pulled on my white Hollister sweat paints the lettering was red. A white shirt and my Carmine 6s. I grabbed my red sweater outa the closet and tossed it onto the bed for when we leave.

Chresanto walked outa the bathroom in a whole new outfit as well. Blue jeans , white uptowns and a polo shirt that looked like it was really tight but not super tight.

I cleared my throat catching his attention he gave me a confused look I pointed to my crutches his mouth formed a 'O' shape. He grabbed them and held them apart I stood up and rested them under my arm pits.

"I need you to help me going down stairs." He nodded and grabbed his phone and keys before following me outa the room.

"Where ya'll going?" Maria asked peeking her head outa her room while holding he phone to her ear.

"Movies." She nodded and went back to talking walking into her room.

I slipped the crutches out from under my arms and held onto them both as I wrapped my arm around Chresanto's neck. He held onto my waist and walked us down stairs.

"Do you boys need any money." Mom offered we both shook our heads. We rarely used our mothers money all our money came from our little jobs.

"Alright have fun." We walked out side and got into the car I leaned to the back seat and placed my crutches onto the floor.I turned back around and leaned into my seat pulling out my phone pulling up my camera roll.

As we waited for Rayan and Ej I looked through my pictures and Chresanto texted Jose.

"Woah." Ej gasped as he entered the car followed by Rayan.

"It's hot out there."

Once we got to the movies we had got our tickets and waited in line to get in. While waiting some kid in front of us looked like Chris brown from behind.

"Aye Craig what kinda soda!" Another kid yelled as he stood with two large cups in his hand. Im guessing Craig is the Chris brown from behind look alike because he answered back moving a little bumping into me.

I stumbled back one of my crutches fell getting me off balance it landed in front of him he picked it up and quickly turned around holding me up.

"Im so sorry man." I nodded and grabbed the crutch from him placing it under my arm.

"It's alright." I said. Soon Chresanto , Ej and Rayan re accompanied me with hands full of food and drinks. Craig smiled at me before turning around I chuckled and looked down.

As the line moved we gave in our tickets and went into theater 11. We went all the way to the back since less people sat back here. I wobbled into the last seat and took a seat Chresanto moved in next to me then Ej and Rayan.

The lights went down and the movie began I took off my sweater and put it on my lap as I leaned over and grabbed my smoothie from Chresanto and placed it into the cup holder. I then grabbed my food and snaked which was cheese fries a hot dog , and watermelon sour patches.

"This is going to be a lit situation." Ej exclaimed shoving popcorn into his mouth I chuckled and shook my head.

"Do not talk through out this movie Ej because you got a big mouth." I said he snapped his head towards me and narrowed his eyes.

"Say something." I teased before I could say anything he threw a popcorn at me. I laughed and sat back into my seat getting into the movie.

35 minutes with in the movie every one was glued to the screen because all the action was happen prime example why I love all the transformer movies.

As I focused on what was happening I felt something creep onto my lap making me jump I looked at Chresanto and seen his hand I narrowed my eyes and snatched his hand and threw it into his lap Rayan looked at us and playfully rolled his eyes and looked away.

Chresanto looked at me and gave me a 'What the fuck is your problem' look I mugged him before lifting my hand putting it into his face. He scuffed and shook his head.

You thought.. I was going to let him do what ever. Yeah I came to terms with the feelings I have but that don't mean I want him in any sexual way he got a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend.