MBK5

MBK5

I paced back and forth running my hands through my hair in couldn't even wrap my head around the fact me and my brother had sex and i enjoyed it up until i found who exactly i fucked in thee ass and who i allowed to fuck me in thee ass. What will people think if they found out. My brother is probably in his room hating me because i allowed it to go that far. I walked into the empty house and made my way up the stairs to make it even more awkward it was just me and him in the house because every one had gone to work except Christopher he just went where ever. I opened the door to see Chresanto sitting at the edge of his bed focused on the tv in a tank top. I looked at his neck and seen a purple mark. I smacked my forehead at the noticeable hickey I must have gave Chresanto last night. I cleared my throat causing him to pause his game and turn around. He stood up and walked over to me.

'Ab-' Before he got to finish I pulled him into a hug.

"Im sorry santos Im sorry I allowed that to happen I feel like I let you down Im suppose to protect you and all that and-" Before I got to finish some one barged into the room I quickly pulled away from Chresanto and patted my self and wiped my eyes.

"It's a lit situati- Oh did I interrupt y'all brotherly moment?" I quickly shook my head and swallowed the lump that was in my throat.

'How'd you get in here?' Chresanto signed glancing at me then to Rayan.

"Jacobs keys you left them at the party in one of the rooms never mind that I came to tell you that-"

"Hold that thought." I pulled out my phone from my pocket and held it up to my ear. "Hello?"

"Jacob Brianna she's in the hospital please you need to come." I hung up and quickly grabbed the car keys.

"Brianna's in the hospital." They both looked at me as if I was crazy. "Ok she might have cheated but that doesn't mean I don't care about her come." Chresanto shook his head and slipped on his adidas sandals.

I ran through the hall ways until I finally got to the main desk. "Brianna Vasquez." I asked breathing heavily she point to the first door on the left. I told Rayan and Chresanto to wait. I walked into the room and seen her attached to a bunch of wires. She looked at me and smiled. I weakly smiled and walked over to her.

"What happen?" I asked her best friend she wiped her eyes and sat up.

"I don't know after you broke up with her sh-she lost it completely." I could tell from the tone of her voice that she was trying her hardest to make me feel some type of way but I allowed her to tell me the little made up sob story before focusing my attention on Brianna.

"I miss you Jake I miss us I'm so sorry I cheated on I really am just please please take me back." She cried. I sighed and gave in not for her but for my own reasons. You can say Im using her as a distraction to keep my mind off what happen between me and Chresanto.

"Fuck up one more time Brianna and we are really done and for you stay outa our relationship ok?" They both nodded. I nodded and kissed Brianna on the lips lightly.

"When do you get out?"

"Right about now Brianna you are free to go." I waited as she got ready once she was done she held onto my arm for support as we walked out Rayan and Chresanto stood up and walked over to us.

"Hey guys." Brianna cheered they both bobbed their head. "Hehe Look Jake your bother got a hickey." I frowned at looked at the hickey on his neck he smirked and winked at me.

'What can I say I get bitches.' He signed I didn't know if I should be mad because he referred to me as one of his so called 'bitches' that he obviously doesn't get nor have.

"Lets go." I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright love you jakey." She pulled me in for a long .. Sloppy kiss. I pulled away and watched as she turned with her friend and jogged into her house.

"Seems perfectly fine to me." Rayan comment looking at me from the back seat. I held my hand up and walked over to the drivers seat.

After dropping Rayan home me and Chresanto had stopped at taco bell then headed home. Again no one was home me and Chresanto walked into our room he threw him self onto the bed and began to tear at the taco bag. I kicked off my shoes and climbed onto my bed turning on the tv.

"Netflix?" I asked he looked at me and nodded chewing like a horse. I laughed and put on a movie Olympus Has Fallen.

"So." I said as you could literally feel the tension in the air he looked at me and wiped his lips.

'What up?' I shrugged and opened my bag realizing one of my brownies were missing.

"Check your bag and see if they put my other brownie in your bag." He nodded and held it in his hand smirking.

"Give it." He shook his head and began to open it I jumped up from my bed and over to his. "Give it." I said this time reaching for it he just laughed and scooted over to the other side if his bed. I dramatically sighed and got onto his bed pulling at his arm.

"Come on Santos ! You had one!" I whined he laughed again and bit a piece I reached for it again this time falling on top of him. He bit his lip looking down at me and held the brownie in front of my face I grabbed it and ear it.

When I was about to get up his arms found their way in my shirt around my waist. "Sa-Santo." I said he ignore me and turned us so we were on our sides facing each other. "This is so wrong.. And gross." He narrowed his eyes and pushed me off the bed. "What the fuck! Are you mad because I think what you were doing was fucking gross!" I yelled he stood up angry.

'No I'm mad at the fact that you are to fucking dumb to realize after that night I might actually enjoyed it call me nasty but it felt good to to hold you in my arms tightly to finally be in control of the situation!' I looked at him shocked.

"Really Chresanto you are fucking sick!"

'Says the one who let another guy fuck him in the ass.' I widen my eyes and pushed him making him fall back on his bed.

"I fucking hate you god! No wonder why you can't speak because god punished you for being disgusting!" He stood up it wasn't till his eyes started to become watery that's when I realized what I said. "Im so-" He smacked me and grabbed his phone keys and ran out the house I ran after him.

"Chresanto IM SORRY!" I cried but he was already gone. I slammed the front door shut and punched the wall which didn't do any damage but to my hand I held my hand and rolled down onto the floor. "Fuck!" I yelped as the excruciating pain took over.