chapter 1

"Annnddd cut" the director yelled. Finally Jensen thought as he seen Misha walk off set to his trailer.    

**Misha POV**
I start to slip off my trench coat when I see my trailer door fly open and Jensen walk through it. He immediately pushed me against the wall and kissed me roughly. "God, you have no idea how hard it was for me to resist doing that on set." He starts suckling on my neck making me moan slightly. We hear a knock on the door making me and Jensen jumped back away from each other. Jared walked in. "Hey, we were looking for you Jensen. We're dew back for a seen together, you can come watch if you want Misha." Jensen looked at me with that famous smirk he always had on his face that makes my heart go wild. "Sure I'd love to"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The entire time of recording I didn't listen to a single word they were saying, all I did was stare at Jensen not wanting to look away. Me and Jensen have been seeing each other for a while now behind our wifes backs. "Okay and we are done for the day. Go home get some rest and meet back here around 9 am." Jensen happily walked off set, took my hand, and guide me towards his trailer.

When we got in the door he immediately went for my neck and pulled my top over my head. He had pure lust in his eyes.  "Jensen please stop, I..I  can't do this anymore."
"Please Misha I need this." Jensen said trying to kiss his neck again, but I pulled away. "This is wrong we have to stop."
"Please Misha me and Danneel haven't had sex in months." Jensen looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and crashed his lips against Jensen's. "You know I can't resist those eyes." Jensen smirked and kissed me softly.

That's it guys  please tell me if you liked it and feel free to send suggestions