chapter 24

Misha dried himself off with a towel he picked out of the cabinet, and handed one to Jensen. "Wow, I can't believe I didn't remember something as amazing as that," Jensen said with a smirk and grabbed Misha's ass. Misha just put on a fake smile and slipped his boxers on getting ready for bed. Jensen did the same.

Misha walked out of their bathroom and into their bedroom with Jensen following. Misha sat down on his side of the bed and lend over to turn off his lamp which was the only thing lighting the room. He laid on his side away from Jensen with his eyes wide open. Jensen later laid down with Misha in a spooning position and dozed off, but Misha was still awake.

He was kept up with thoughts about Jensen. He thought that the sex in the shower was different from their usual love scene. They usually made love, but this time it was like a random hook up from off the street. These thoughts kept him awake all night.

Misha woke up to the sound of his alarm on his phone going off. He turned it off and lazily got out of bed.  He glanced at Jensen who was still asleep and admired how cute he was when he slept, but was quickly reminded of all the thoughts that kept awake last night. He shook it off and went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

A little bit later Jensen walked into the kitchen. "Morning sleepy head."
"Good morning baby," Jensen said walking sleepily toward Misha and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Better hurry up and get dressed. We have to be at the studio in 15 minutes." Jensen sighed. "I can't even remember the last couple of seasons. How am I gonna remember my lines?"
"Don't worry, you'll get them down," Misha said giving Jensen a reassuring look.