chapter 9

Jensen and Misha were in Jensen's truck heading to the hotel they used to go for quick hook ups. They were going to stay there for a little bit until they could get find a nice house to settle down in. Misha talked to Victoria and they decided that they take turns having West for a week. It was silent on the way to the motel until Misha finally broke it. "Soo.. I was thinking we should make a video or something to let our fans know what's going on." Misha said looking at Jensen for a reaction. "Anything you want baby." He said placing a hand on Misha's thigh. "Great!" Misha shouted in excitement. They pulled up to the hotel and walked in holding each others hands. The person at the counter was the same lady as always. "Hey Misha, need your room key?" Misha nodded, she grabbed a key that was setting in a hook behind her and handed it to Misha. "He's a cute one." She whispered to Misha so that Jensen couldn't hear. Misha blushed slightly and looked over at Jensen who was focused on something else in the distance. When they got into their room Misha immediately pulled out his phone and started recording. He was sitting on the couch with Jensen and had his phone angled to were you could see them both. "Hey guys, me and Jensen are here to make a big announcement, but if you have seen all the pictures you probably already know. Me and Jensen are now a couple!" Misha said grabbing his hand, holding it in front of the camera and kissing his cheek. "Victoria is totally cool with it and Danneel.. well let's just say she will have to get over it. Okay bye guys!" Misha ended the video with him kissing Jensen's cheek again. He quickly uploaded the video to Ingraham and Facebook and tweeted saying that him and Jensen are official. There were mostly all good responses saying stuff like "I knew it" and "so cute," but there was also some bad ones...