chapter 10 *smut*

It was already dark outside and Misha caught himself reading all the hate comments to the video him and Jensen just posted. Just then Jensen walked into the room and noticed Misha's sad face. "You okay baby?" He asked concerned and sat down on the couch next to him. "Have you seen these? Everyone hates us." Misha said looking down. Jensen wrapped his arms around him for comfort. "As long as I'm with you I don't care what other people think." Misha smiled and kissed him. "I love you so much."
"Come on let's go to bed." Jensen said getting up and caring Misha to the bed in their small hotel. He laid Misha down and crawled up next to him. They feel asleep the way they usually do with Misha's head on Jensen's chest and Jensen's arm around him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Misha woke up to Jensen kissing the back of his neck. "What are you doing?" Misha asked rubbing his eyes. "just playing around." Jensen said with a smirk. "Not today Jensen I'm tired." He said rolling back over on his side to go back to sleep, but Jensen had other plans. He continued to kiss the back of his neck while sliding his hand up his shirt feeling his abs. When Misha didn't say anything he kept going. He slid his hand out of Misha's shirt and started to plam him through his jeans. Misha bit his lip trying not to moan. Jensen noticed him struggling so he took it farther. He slipped his hand inside Misha's pants, took out his cock ( I feel so weird saying that lol ) and started jerking him off. "Mmm Jensen." He moaned. Jensen smirked and disappeared under the blanket. Misha felt him lick up his shaft several times until finally he felt Jensen slowly start sucking. At first it was only the tip then he started gradually going farther. Misha moaned loudly which made Jensen only want to go deeper. "J..Jensen I'm gonna cum..." Misha came into his mouth. Jensen licked him clean and came out from under the blanket. "Oh my god Jensen your mouth is amazing."