chapter 20

"Yes! of course I will!" Misha said jumping out of his seat and hugging Jensen tightly. "Jensen this is the happiest day of my life!" Misha shouted kissing him softly when they noticed everyone around them started clapping. They looked around at everyone staring at them making Misha blush brightly.

On the way back from the restaurant Misha was sitting in the passenger seat admiring the ring on his finger. "Do you like it?" Jensen asked noticing this. Misha looked up at him and smiled. "I love it." Jensen smiled back until he saw a look of terror in his eyes. He turned and looked out his widow to see what he was looking and saw a pair of headlights then everything went black.

Misha woke up in a hospital bed with lots of tube hooked up to him. "Well look who's finally awake." A nurse said walking in. "You were in a car wreck, just a couple of scrapes and stuff. You will be totally fine." Misha nodded then looked at her with worry. "Where's Jensen? Is he okay?"

"He hasn't woken up yet, but I'm sure he will be up and moving around in no time." She said smiling. Misha looked down and noticed his ring was missing. "My ring! It's missing!"
"Don't worry sir it fell off when we carried you in here, it's right here." She said picking it up off a table beside him and handing it to him. "Oh thank god." Misha said sighing in relief. "So who's the lucky woman?" She asked. Misha smiled. "It's Jensen." She looked at him in surprise. "Uh can I go see him?" Misha asked. "Of course, just let me take care of these." She said detaching all the cords from his arm.

Misha walked in a hospital bed asleep with cuts and scratches all over him. "Are you Misha collins?" A doctor asked walking in. "Uh yeah," Misha replied kind nervous. "and are his boyfriend, correct?"

"Uh Fiance actually," he said holding his hand up showing the doctor his ring. "Well Jensen has suffered quite a hard hit to the head, but we are not seeing and signs of a concussion." The doctor explained.  "So he's gonna be okay?"

"Yes he should be perfectly fine." Misha let out another sigh and went to sit in a chair beside Jensen's bed.  He laid his head down on Jensen's chest and sat there for a while until he noticed Jensen moving. "Misha? What are you doing here? What's going on?" He asked confused. "We were in a car wreck coming back from the restaurant, remember?" Jensen shook his head.

"I don't remember anything about a restaurant. Where's Danneel?" Misha looked at Jensen confused. "Jensen what year is it?"

"2013, duhh." Misha eyes went wide. That was before they started their affair. Jensen didn't remember him.