chapter 28

"I love you Misha Collins," Jensen whispered in Misha's ear. Before Misha could respond there was a bang on the door making the two jump a bit. "On in 10 Jensen!" Someone said in a loud voice and walked away.

"Aw well looks like you have to go," Misha said with a sigh. "We still have a little time left," Jensen said giving Misha a wink. Misha smiled, "go" he said pushing him out the tailor door.

(Time skip)
Misha was finishing up the last scene of the day with some of the actors who play other angels. After the scene was over Misha went to his trailer to get changed into his normal clothes.

After he had already taken off his trench coat and change his pants, he heard a knock at the door. He opened it and, of course, saw Jensen standing there in his his normal clothes. "Hey cutie," Jensen said with his famous smirk and a wink. Misha just smiled, rolled his eyes, and took his tie off. "So I was since I have most of my memories back, maybe I can come home?" Jensen asked kinda scared of what he would reply with. "I don't know Jensen, let me think about it," Misha replied unbuttoning his shirt. He slid it off earning a whistle from Jensen.

"Damn boy," Jensen said walking up behind him, putting his arms around him, and kissing his neck softly making Misha giggle a bit. "Jensennn I have to put my shirt on," he said trying to wiggle out of his arms, but Jensen's grip on him was too strong.
"Are you gonna let me come home?" Jensen teased. "Okay fine you can come home," said with a laugh. Feeling victory, Jensen finally let him go.

(Another time skip)

That night Misha and Jensen went home together just like they used to and Misha could finally get some sleep cuddled close to Jensen.

Everything was perfect.