chapter 18

Misha and Jensen were leaving the studio from filming a couple scenes for another episode. When they arrived home Misha opened the door to get out then he noticed Jensen wasn't moving.

"I have to meet Danneel. I'll be right back I promise." Jensen said leaning over to give Misha a kiss. "Okay, I love you." Misha said getting out of the truck. "I love you too baby." Jensen said then watched as Misha walked into the house.

He really didn't like leaving Misha home alone, but he had to get things cleared up with Danneel. Misha didn't like it either, but he trusted Jensen not to do anything stupid. He decided to use this free time to read over his lines and clean up around the house.

Jensen met up with Danneel in the café on Jefferson street. When he walked in he saw Danneel sitting at a table by herself with a cup of coffee between her hands. Her eyes lit up seeing Jensen come and sit down at the table across from her. "I was starting to think you wouldn't come."
"Well I didn't really want to," Jensen said kinda annoyed. "Come Jensen loose the attitude, I just want to talk."

"Kinda like how I just wanted to talk when you called Misha, the person love, a slut? Or was it hoe?" Jensen said getting angry. "Jensen I was angry I just found out my husband was cheating on me with a guy. And I thought I was the person you loved?"
"LovED. Past tense." Danneel rolled her eyes. "Jensen, I forgive you." Jensen looked at her confused.

"Look, I know you don't really love Misha and this is all some kind of attention thing, you got what you wanted, so what do you say we go home?" She said putting her hand on top of Jensen's who quickly removed it. "I don't want to go anywhere with you,  so if you will excuse me I'm going home to be with my amazing boyfriend," Jensen said getting up and walking out.

When Jensen arrived back home and walked through the door, he was immediately greeted by Misha giving him a giant hug. "Did you really miss me that much," Jensen asked smiling. Misha looked up at him and what he said confused him. "Thank you for staying with me." Misha hugged him tighter bit only got a confused look on Jensen's face. "Uh when you were at the café a fan took their camera out and started recording. The video went viral in like 10 seconds."

Jensen'seyes went wide. "All that stuff about me.. was it true?" Misha asked looking up at Jensen waiting for a response. "Of course baby, I love you more than anything." Jensen said smashing his lips against Misha's. "I love you too."