chapter 30 *smut*

After the incident at the bar, Misha and Jensen had a couple of drinks. Jensen more than Misha. Misha tried to stay sober so he could drive home. Jensen, on the other hand, was drunk out of his mind.

Unfortunately Jensen was one of those really flirty drinks. "Mishaa love meeee," Jensen slurred out trying to kiss his neck but Misha pulled away. "Okay we're going home," Misha said getting out of the booth and pulling Jensen to his feet. "Mm okay," Jensen said smirking and shot Misha a wink.

When Misha finally got to the truck, Misha stuck his hands in Jensen's pocket and pulled out his keys. He pushed Jensen into the truck, shut  the door, and walked around to the  drivers side. Misha started the trick and stated to drive home when an idea crept into Jensen mind.

Jensen smirked and put his hand on Misha's knee. Misha noticed but didn't pay to much attention to it until Jensen started to slowly move his hand up and rest it on his inner thigh. Now Misha's eyes widened, but he didn't take his hands off the steering wheel and kept his eyes on the road.

Jensen smirked and put his hand on his croch and started palming his through his jeans. "J..Jensen.. your going to make me crash," Misha moaned out. "It would be an amazing way to go out though," Jensen said sliding his hand inside Misha's boxers. "Jensen.. you've got to stop.." Jensen ignored Misha's begging, unzipped his pants, took his cock out, and suddenly took it into his mouth. Misha gasped out of surprise making him swerve a bit.

Jensen smirked and went deeper feeling his cock touch the back of his throat. "Mm.. fuck Jensen..." Jensen slid his tounge over the Misha's tip licking off the precum. "Jensen your going to make me cum.." Misha said trying hard to keep his eyes on the road. Jensen happily hymned making Misha loose it. He came in his mouth which Jensen licked up with pleasure.

"Mmm you taste amazing baby," Jensen said licking his lips then fell back in his seat like nothing ever happened leaving Misha a heavy breathing mess with his dick hanging out of his pants.

(Time skip)
Misha walked in the door caring Jensen who was half asleep in his arms. When he walked in their bedroom, he sat Jensen down on the bed careful not to wake him up. Then he noticed something he hadn't noticed before. Jensen was still wearing his ring.

Misha glanced his dresser where his ring laid. He smiled to himself and slipped it on. He took his shirt off and climbed into bed next to Jensen with a smile still on his face.