Chapter 1: Detention

WARNING(S):

STRONG LANGUAGE & ERRORS AHEAD

Date started: September 2, 2020

Date ended: November 8, 2020

⚠GRAMMATICAL AND TYPO ERRORS AHEAD⚠

👣

WORK OF FICTION

"Let's do this." Says Azie through gritted teeth as she stares to her acquaintances and gave each of them sharp looks and a nod.

-

Amara Azrail Freyja known as Azie 17, high school student from Marie university who'll spend 2 hours inside the detention room after kicking some bully's ass along with the school owner's son- Arius Claeg and his little circle of friends.

Little did they know that, everything started to fall into chaos as they soon found out what happened outside the soundproof average room.

Azie's POV

"Heard you whacked someone's face last night?" Bro, this is the sixth time. I just nodded at my classmates who keeps on asking me about what I did outside the university the other night.

Just how fast the gossips travel here to these people who can't obviously live a day without another tea.

"That's a good one there, Azie." I know right.

"So, gow does it looked like for you? Detention? Community service? Going to jail or something?" I frowned. No need to tell me that.

"I wish I put more force to his nose." I stated and they laugh. Who won't? They already know how violent I am when talking about justice.

Right. I just hit someone's face last night because of some pervy moves they gave and showed me.

"Wish we were there, you know." I just shook my head and took my air pods out of my bag.

I started scrolling and picking out my fave song on my Spotify. Not gonna lie, music makes me forget all the shits going on with my life.

>>Now Playing: Zombie by: The Cranberries<<

Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And the violence caused such silence
Who are we mistaken?

I took a quick glance on my wrist watch, there are still few minutes before our class starts and before our homeroom slash first subject and what everyone describes him— The terror teacher- Mr. Dunn step inside the room.

"Anyways, heard another tea." Though I'm wearing airpods, I still can hear their voices. It's like their breakfast every morning's a microphone or some sort. Geez.

But you see, it's not me
It's not my family
In your head, in your head, they are fighting

"What? What is it?"

"Have you heard the news last night? They said that there's this widespread virus from South to East of the city." I heard one of them said.

"Really?"

"I think I've heard that last night too."

"And you know what's weird? You guys know that my dad works as a scientist slash doctor in our government health center for disease control prevention, right? So, he told us on face time that the higher ups will silence anyone who will spread rumors about it while they're still up on how to stop the virus." I shut my eyes and leaned on my chair. That's Leni Ravens top gossiper in the whole school and unfortunately she's my classmate.