Chapter 4: The Plan

Azie's POV

"Wait!" Kaliya said holding my wrist. I stared at her annoyed.

"What?"

"We still don't know your name. Why not introduce yourself to us?" I looked at her like she'd grown two heads.

"Do I still need to do that?" I asked in irritation. The four just nodded.

"Of course dwarf. Para alam namin kung ano itatawag sayo. But, I would love it if you want me to call you dwarf." I just throw Arius sharp look who just smirked at me.

To nevro!

"Fine! I'm Amara Azrail Freyja. Call me Azie. Satisfied?" I said sassily. I saw how Kaliya stiffed for the moment.

"What?" She just cleared her throat.

"N-nothing."

Whatever.

"I'm Gifflet Monroe. This is Kaliya Thana, Dearil Sumter, and the head master's- son, Arius Claeg." I just nod and glanced at Arius who was staring at me already. He freaking looks like a creep.

"Do you know if your father had some secret room built inside the university?" He shook his head.

"I don't remember." He shrugged.

"I'm sure they have it here." I said confidently.

"How?"

"Instincts." You know when it's your own sharp instinct telling you there is? Who wouldn't put some secret doors or rooms here with that amount of money? Like Arius' father is really really rich. Like it's his grandma who founded this big university!

"Okay, so before we start. Any questions or clarifications?" No one answered.

"If you have any ideas or plans that you know it'll help us, please say it."

I took the map from the picture frame and started to draw lines on it.

"So here it goes, we're on the third floor— here..." I draw a circle from the word D.R.

"... for us to get outta here, we need to make our way to the only window we have here and.... go here." I paused and made a circle on the word 'storage'.

"What's with the storage? It doesn't make any sense." Kaliya asked in confusion as to why we need to stop in the storage room.

"Let me finish talking first." I said abruptly and almost rolled my eyes at her. Geez, too excited huh?

"Sa storage room ang bagsak natin pagka labas natin dito. At para maka pasok sa storage room, dadaan tayo sa bintana ng storage room, of course. We need to gather things that we can get or find while we're there and make it into weapons. Let's hope we find one. After that, we'll crawl our way using this duct to land here—" I pointed at the second floor's info/audio room.

I can say these ducts our school has is a great help to us now in this terrible situation. They also made the ducts here accessible from all the floors. Fourth down to the first floor and vice versa.

Luckily, we're on the third floor and so it won't complicate us going to the second floor.

"Audio room?" That's Dearil.

"— yup, audio room," I said smirking.

"Why?"

"Why not the audio room where we can have access to all speakers inside the building as well as the room where we can see everything?"

"The CCTV room?" I nodded.

"And the audio speakers! So we're going to do that zombie tricks on movies? Like, distract them using sounds?" I hit Gifflet because of glee. Finally, someone speaks with humor. He groaned. Oops! I might hit him hard.

"That's a bro code, dude." He just hissed at me and then smile.

"Whatever!" I giggled.

"Though we still don't know whether it'll help, let's hope it does. We should try all our luck at least." I added.

"Got it. We need to attract them using speakers for us to escape." I smiled at Dearil.

Well, 'di naman pala mahirap maka gets ang mga kutong lupa na 'to.

"Yes. There were three hallways on the second floor, one for the first-floor stairs which is beside the audio room. We'll go inside and play some songs and see if they will react to sounds through CCTV monitors on each floor of the school grounds..."

"..we need to gather them all for us to escape. But of course, since we came from the storage room's duct, the only way we'll come out is the attic of the backstage on the music room as it's the only room near the audio room." I encircled the music room that has a theater-like space.

"I'm afraid jan pa lang sa music room katapusan na natin." I rolled my eyes at Dearil's remark.

"Trust in ourselves is what we need right now, so Dearil, please. I'd rather die trying than doing nothing." I can almost hear both annoyance and nervousness in Kaliya's voice. She's so right.

I shook my head and decided to go on.

"All we need is to hurry up. If ever, never make any sound to avoid attracting someone. Then, if we're lucky to do these things, syempre deretso tayo sa audio room and then do what we've planned. After that, the next and maybe last stop is this one here..." And I stop exactly at its name.

"Parking lot?"

"Yes. Parking lot. We're gonna use the school bus to get out from this place and look for help." I stated.

~

Tho this will be an English story, I'll still leave some Tagalog words/phrases here so the original story stays.