⚠️ hyungwon | kiss me ⚠️

Y/N's POV

"Can you stop ticking me please?" You deadpanned, turning to face the idiot who was attempting to get your attention (now successfully). His expression turned pouty, like a stubborn five year old, letting out an exaggerated huff for effect. "Nope."

...and this is why I hate him sometimes.

Hyungwon was one of those outside hottie, inside kiddie situations. He was impatient, whiny and really loved sucking up to you whenever he got the chance.

"This sexy ass man right here is going to tickle you to death." He pointed to himself, making sure to flex a bicep before smirking.

You raised a brow and scoffed. "Sexy ass man?"

"More like a shrimp," you sighed under your breath, luckily unheard by the little shit next to you.

"What, you don't think I'm sexy? I'm such a hunk, honestly, you don't know what you're saying." He rolled his eyes, flipping you off with a wave of his hand.

Okay, rude much?

You began to splutter out laughs and snorts. It was hard to control in these types of situations (yes, it wasn't the first) because of his strange quirks. "Uh-huh," you nodded, trying to slow your rapid breathing.

"You still don't believe me?" He shot back, eyes grey with disappointment, completely and utterly offended by your honest revelation. You shook your head 'no', as he turned to Wonho who sat at the kitchen island, scrolling on Twitter.

"Y/N doesn't think I'm sexy," Hyungwon whined.

Wonho smirked, not looking up from the device. "I mean, she has a point."

'Sexy Muscle King' then scraped the chair against the floor in order to gain all the attention in the room before pointing at each and every individual in the kitchen and open plan living area. "I'll show you! I'll show you all how sexy I can be!"

Your friend then paraded off into his bedroom, slamming the door closed as the seven of you toppled over in laughter.

It felt like hours before the man himself returned - unbeknownst to him, Hyungwon had been the main topic of discussion during your wait for him to join you all.

In that time you actually managed to finish half an episode of Hello Counselor.

A cough from the direction of the bedrooms gathered everyone's attention.

A post-shower Hyungwon paraded in almost in slow-motion, hair wet and sexy, sporting a pair of grey sweatpants which would make a nun weak in the knees.

And that's saying something.

He waltzed coolly over to you, plastering on a careless expression. Once he'd got your full attention - bingo.

"Y/N." He snapped you out of your dumb trance as he smirked. "Would you like to repeat your words from earlier?"

You cleared your throat (which was drier than the fucking Sahara, breaking eye contact from his abdomen. "Y-you're not um...n-not h-hot." You mumbled incoherently.

You cursed myself in your head, closing your eyes. Stuttering wasn't something you ever did but it was actually very difficult to keep any sort of freaky hormones or emotions in control.

He held his hand out for yours (which you took) and pulled you up from your spot on the couch. His arms moving around your torso to keep you as close to him as possible.

Everyone watched in amazement, some curling behind their arms and cringing at the scene evolving before them (mainly Changkyun).

His head dipped down to your neck, not touching, but merely breathing over your skin. A shudder racked your body nearly making you collapse in a heap in front of the guys. You was  lucky he was holding onto you somehow.

Another wisp of breath, moreso words, now. So quiet that the other guys couldn't have heard, "You cool?" He smirked, obviously.

It was like the air in you lungs got stuck.... it probably actually did. "What are you doing?" You whispered back.

"Showing my baby how sexy I can be,"

"Please, just quit it." You whined.

He lifted his head and turned to the guys, "Alright, show's over, get back to your rooms." His hands stayed on you, despite your plea.

The guys groaned as they stood, heading for the door to go upstairs, Shownu walking away covering his crotch. "This is fucked up man, I just got a boner!" I heard his gruff, whiny voice as he left, the other guys snorting away behind him.

Hyungwon's eyes turned back to you.

"Hyungwon, stop it." You mustered up all the courage you could to try to push him away. "Stop what you're doing right this fucking moment."

"No," he smirked biting his lip and pressing you closer to his bare chest.

You squeezed your eyes shut along with your thighs to prevent from getting any more aroused than you was then. Clearly your coping strategy wasn't working very well.

His fingers lifted your chin up to look at him.

"Kiss me."

∆∆∆

So I actually edited this and made it a little better (I think). I know it's not perfect, but I'm not that great of a writer so I hope you guys'll understand 😚

🌝💛✊ Thanks peeps