i.m | it's magic, baby

GOOD DAY TO ALL - today I've decided for a more magical storyline :) I hope you guys enjoy~~

This is also a request!! Thank you KyunNeyiluv // IvyYoona 😁 you're a queen!

You weren't new here, but you'd never seen this many handsome faces at this particular club, ever, in one night.

The whole place was dimly lit, however the bar and gambling area wasn't as dark. Lit with a sexy red hue, making the atmosphere a little more mysterious.

You sensed that today was a good day, being naturally clairvoyant and you knew that something particularly exciting was going to happen by your appearance at the club.

There you sat, legs crossed at the bar, index fingernail tapping on the glass of your second Sex On The Beach. The flavours mingled on your tongue, a sexy mix between peach and tropical, with the bitterness of the alcohol still there.

Your eyes caught sight of every other person around you. One blonde man next to a red-head, holding her by the hip to plant a kiss on her collarbone before he grabbed her hand and they moved out through the doors.

Eyes flickering up to the bartender, you leaned forward in you seat, only to rest your chin on your palm.

"Alone tonight?" His deep voice oscillated, the rumble catching you off guard. His wrists worked at some glasses with a white cloth, clinking them onto the surface of the bar behind him.

"Meh," you sighed. "Just trying to get my mind off of shit." Your lips came in contact with the glass of your drink, the tasty tang of fruit hitting your taste buds once again.

"Relatable. I spend most of my time getting stuff off my mind here."

"You work here." You stated, matter-of-factly.

"Exactly." He looked up, you swear you saw his eyes flash a little when he looked into yours.

You stared at the drink in your hand. "Care to join me in my wallowing?"

His voice grumbled again and he chuckled. "I have a break in five but then I get back to work until we close."

"I'll be here for a while, honey." He cracked a smirk at your use of the endearing term but flipped the cloth onto his shoulder, clearing the empty glasses next to you.

You sipped again, watching his body flex a little in the white shirt and black pants as he moved to serve another man.

You wondered if you were just seeing things when you spotted his hand making a discreet 'come-hither' motion and the wheely mini-bar rolled up behind him.

It was weird, but kind of sexy.

He nodded at the male ordering, and returned to make the drink in front of you.

"That was smooth," you muttered.

"What?" He looked at you, his arm tensing as he shook the metal mojito cups.

You smirked, looking away. "Oh, nothing."

You swear you felt him smirk again before he slid the drink over to the other man. The glass stopping just at the dude's hand.

He untied his mini-apron before discarding it and joining you on the other side of the bar.

"I'm Changkyun." He turned to you, outstretched hand waiting for yours.

"Y/N." Your hand met his. As soon as skin met skin, there you felt a strange, tingling shoot down your arm and then following your spine. If this was some physical ASMR shit, it was creepy. His eyes glowed gold again for a brief moment before he let go.