jooheon | cosy

Y/N's POV

Imagine having your brother's best friends over every Friday night : Popcorn thrown left and right, along with disses and insults, maybe some smirks too. It's rare that we ever get a peaceful end to the week after 6PM as they're up, discussing girls, rich ass dudes in the music industry, then listening to Hyungwon rambling on about how he's a 'muscle king'.

Every week, although I strongly have hated it ever since the first time they all came, I find my brother and these mates of his in my house like it's their own fucking playground!

My brother is called Kihyun and he's the main vocalist in the Kpop group MONSTA X. He sings pretty damn well and is super caring and kind when he wants to be, but he's like a nagging mother most of the time and it's not even funny.

"Y/N-ah come come!" Shouted Kihyun from the living room, which joined on from the kitchen.

"Yes Mother!" I sang, sarcasm lacing my tone as his mates howled with laughter.

They were the type of guys who you'd expect to find any mildly amusing situation properly funny. They'd love to make fun of him and me whenever they could (I pretty much didn't care).

I walked into the room with a massive hoodie on, cosy leggings, round fashion glasses and a large mug of green tea.

Shownu sat on the left side of the couch like a dad on the weekend: joggers low on his hips and a tank covering his caramel skin, which he covered with his own white, fluffy throw - to warm up as it was snowing outside and the weather made everyone feel a little chilly.

Kihyun and Minhyuk sat next to him, also covering themselves with their own fluffy, red tartan throws. Then sat Hyungwon, Jooheon, Changkyun and Wonho. Jooheon, Changkyun and Wonho shuffled over so that I'd have space to sit - so I took a seat in between Honey and Kyunnie, putting my mug on the coffee table.

"What are we watching?" I asked, my voice coming out rather small as i snuggled towards Jooheon, I.M and the blanket.

"Hyungwon wanted to watch Fifty Shades," Wonho laughed as the 'Muscle King' threw him a look.

I snorted, "Okay, not that. Something else! Charlie's Angels is good."

"Y/N we don't watch these kind of things-" Kihyun began to explain before Minhyuk interrupted. "Yay!" He yelled, "Come on guys I want to watch it!"

"Alright Alright," my brother puffed out a sigh as he reached for the remote.

"Jooheon, you're very cold~" I whispered to him, rubbing his arms to try and warm him up."Why are you only wearing a long sleeve? You should have put a hoodie on."

"I'm fine, honest." He curled against me. I noticed him shiver and I tutted.

"Come here," I muttered as he lay his head on my chest and I grabbed a duvet from behind me and covered the both of us.

Jooheon has always been a good figure to me. He's looked after me, just like Kihyun did, even though we were the same age.

His arms wrapped around me, under the duvet and my fingers went to his hair as the movie was starting.

I realized that Shownu was curiously eyeing us as Jooheon was slowly falling asleep. "Jooheon," I tapped his cheek with two fingers.

He stirred a little and sniffled. "Hm,"

"You should drink something warm, have some of my tea," I whispered, reaching over to grab my mug.

"I'm not cold," he muttered, eyes barely open watching the TV play.

I put the mug in front of his lips and he put his hand over mine, angling it up to take a sip.

"Gomawo~" he smiled at me as me watched the titles of the film run, signalling the beginning.

Shownu turned to us and flashed a grin, "You guys seem very close."

Jooheon looked at me and then back at Shownu. "We are," he said "I guess we are meant to be,"

Changkyun cringed as he said the odd line and I laughed, stroking his hair.

Soon it turned 11pm and it was super dark outside. The guys decided to stay the night and would sleep on the sofas here.

"Whelp the film was pretty good! I personally liked Alex most." Kihyun shrugged.

"Just because she was Asian-" Changkyun tutted. "I liked Dylan."

"Who doesn't love a strong, independent woman?" Jooheon glanced at me upwards.

My eyebrows rose briefly when I spotted a hint of mischief linger in his eyes.

"Thank you?" I muttered as Kihyun snuggled up towards the blanket in his pjs.

A few minutes later, we turned the lights off and Changkyun began to snore. Like REALLY loud, I thought I'd have to leave the room.

However when Minhyuk kicked him in his sleep, he rolled over and quietened down.

I felt Jooheon's warm hands around me as he lay on me asleep - or so I thought.

His hands traveled to my sleep shirt, (which I had changed into just a few minutes ago) lingering over the hem.

I felt his eyes on me, the dim light illuminating our faces from outside the window ; the city view was mesmerizing.

I opened my eyes to find him smirking slightly, his hands slipped under the fabric and caressed the skin there.

"Jooheon, what are you doing?" I muttered.

"What?" He smiled to himself.

"Go to sleep," I shuffled, trying to get him off me.

•••

😑 It's been so long I'm so sorry everyone

Some more coming up soon, just wait 😊

Should I call you guys anything? - comment a good name down there ⬇️