⚠️ wonho | a little too humid ⚠️

SMUT SCALE RATING: 2.5/5 (in my opinion)

(A/N THIS IMAGINE WILL BE IN A DIFFERENT 'PERSON'...so basically instead of 'I, my, me' it'll be 'you, yours, your'. This will also be a dirty one honeys - more so than previous ones.)

🕷️

You tapped your finger impatiently at the bar of the reception desk. It was the worst day of your life. No kidding. Your dorm room had flooded last week and you had to be kicked out and moved elsewhere on campus. Your Uni is pretty good, apart from the fact that they have no care towards how to deal with these sorts of things. You were told it would only take three days to fix but now they want five months to make sure it doesn't happen again.

"Miss Y/N, please excuse me, I'll get your new key for your dorm room." Ms Huang the receptionist grinned toothily. Her cleavage practically spilling out from the 2 by 4 centimetre hole on the front of her fuchsia short-sleeve. You shivered, but still plastered a smile on your face. Those 7th grade acting classes came in handy after all.

You could imagine the new dorm. Black and white theme like in the photos, the new wing of Yang Campus on the fifth floor. The noir marble countertops and the smooth grain of the kitchen floor. All for you - plus your roommate.

It felt like mere seconds before you were snapped out of your daze to hear the jingling sound of keys and the receptionist swayed into the room again, rather too glamorously for your liking, however you tried not to be obviously judgemental, keeping a straight face. "Thank you ma'am," you flashed a quick smile and took the key from her.

All you had on you was a small backpack of essentials as the rest of your stuff was at your friend's dorm for the night.

You made your way to the new campus grounds, disappearing down endless paths to get to the place you could finally call home.

You stopped at the main door to the building and swiped your key-card for access before swiftly entering.

It was alright for the ground floor, letter boxes on the right and a small security desk on the left where the 20-something security guard gave you a smile and pointed to the elevator with his left hand.

You nodded with a short phrase expressing your gratitude. Heart jumping wildly in your chest and blood pulsing through your veins at the thought of meeting your new roommate in the most wonderful of ways.

The sun peeked through the clouds, giving the air a sticky, humid feel and it almost made you cringe. But that didn't matter now.

As the elevator opened, you shuffled inside, pressing the fifth button up from the bottom to your desired floor.

"Right. You'll be fine, it's not like they'll be a creep or anything." You muttered to yourself. "The worst that can happen is you walk in on them naked."

The bell dinged, signalling your arrival to the floor. You got off the elevator and made your way to room #69. You cursed yourself as you remembered the innuendo of the room number but kept your pace to the door.

You stopped. There it was in all its modern glory. Home.

As quickly as possible, you twisted the key in the lock and the door opened fully. It was oddly musky and humid. Maybe your roommate forgot to close the windows? South Korean summers were getting weirder by the week so you weren't surprised.

You were startled by a very sudden thwack.

"Fuckkkk-" someone groaned.

You covered your mouth. No way. No fucking way.

This couldn't be happening. The door to your shared bedroom (you assumed) was ajar a little. Cracked open about an inch, just so you were able to see what was going on. You convinced yourself that it was just pure curiosity.

There stood a guy (you once again assumed to be your roommate), a very fit one at that, jerking off to a porno playing on his MacBook Pro.

He was standing up which made it weirder. "Fucking hell, I'm cumming."

Your breath hitched as he groaned again and sat on what you'd assumed (again) was his bed.

You hid. That's all you could think to do.

You didn't want to walk in on him dick in hand did you?

Exactly.

When you thought he'd tucked it away, you returned and knocked on the bedroom door.

"Yes," he looked up at you with a smirk.

He was VERY handsome, like fuck - if he'd tell you to do something, you'd do whatever. But you weren't that easy to manipulate - so you didn't worry.

"I'm your new roommate." You said. Contemplating whether to shake his hand or not and he'd just used it someplace else. You weren't exactly a germaphobe but you were sure nobody wanted to shake someone's 'jerky dick hand' as you called it.

You weren't that innocent. Maybe not even at all as you'd had a fair share of naughty experiences with past relationships, one being with this Chinese dude called Yixing who had a thing for asses, so he wrote a song about yours called 'Peach'. Another you dated was called Yoongi - he was a producer who wrote his own shit, and talked about his 'tongue technology'. You also dated a guy called Park Jaebeom or 'Jay Park' and a guy called 'GRAY' or Lee Seonghwa. These guys were all good musicians. You guess you had a thing for artists.

You wondered whether it was their musician fingers that were able to work magic, or their sexy voices that could enchant you as they fucked you over the kitchen island back at your 'old' modern apartment.

He reached out a hand to shake with you, acting as if nothing happened. "I'm Wonho." He gazed up at you, mischief in his eyes. You hesitantly took his hand in yours. It was warm - but not sticky as you'd expected.

He let go of your hand and smirked handsomely from behind his bonde-blue hair. "So do you plan on staying here and waiting until I finish cumming or leave and come back later?"

∆∆∆

I'm so sorry to my friends who read this. I'm so sorry okay 😂😂😂