So I lied | Part 1(?)

Ok so back again with another one! This is for  a-a-ron_burr i hope to enjoy this YASKWEEN. Prompt "i swear it wont happen again"
So request whatever! Btw i hope its not bad.......sorry if it is. This is long overdue....sorry
---------------------------------------------------------
Alex's POV

"Tommy? Honey?" I walked into the apartment that we shared. I had just came home from work and i missed him. So much. We had been missing out on dates which he said he was busy at work. I wanted to spend somemore quality time with my husband that i loved so dearly. I even bought mac&cheese because he loved that-that digusting cheese platter of monstrocity. I shook my head settling my keys on the desk walking over to the kitchen. It was supposed to be a surprise. Me coming home early. Today was our aniversary. And i wanted to do something special. Thomas had been getting a little distant and i wanted to fix that. We were gonna watch movies and turn the volume up. Since our walls were soundproof. I turned on the stove and filled the pot with hot water and set it on the stove to let it boil.

~Timeskip~ (cuz idk how to cook mac and cheese)

After i was done i could smell the cheese filling every inch of the kitchen. Gosh. I set it on the dining table and went to check if Tommy was home. I mean. Yes. He would've smelled the mac and cheese since the stench flooded the house. But i just wanted to check since...i checked my watch. 8:50. Since...he should've been home 10 minutes ago. I checked the bathroom, the laundry room and the guest bedrooms but he wasnt there. The last room i havent checked was our room. So i walked over, and smirked.

'Imma scare him until he shits in his pants' (if he's wearing any alex)

3

       2

  1

I crashed into the room. My eyes widened. And tears pooled in my eyes.
No. Nonononono.
There was Thomas. On the bed that we shared. On top of another person. Even worst. That person was john. JOHN LAURENS. MY BEST FRIEND. I ran out of the room triping on something and falling. I curled up into a ball and just stayed like that.

Sobbing.

Thomas' POV
No no no no no. Alex doesnt usually come home at this time! The relationship was going so well....we didnt get caught fro almost a year now, and then Alex found out. No no no  no no no no.
"ALEX!" I scrambled off Lawrence and ran straight out the room. Not caring that i was just wearing my boxers.
"Alex! Alex no! Alex listen!" He shooed me away.
"NO! NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" He screamed, high pitched scream. He looked like he was troumatized.
"I swear it wont happen again!"
"LIAR LIAR LIAR!" he kept shouting and shaking his head.
"You're just like the rest of them! Why! Why why why." He kept sobbing and sobbing.
He's right. I'm just like them. Why did i do it? Why? I knew. He was so broken. So so broken. Now i was just another person who added a stab in his heart.
"Alex..." i held his shoulders "i'm so sorry." I looked at the floor as my tears started to fall. "I'm so so so sorry. Please.." he looked up at me slowly.
"Thomas?" His eyes locked with mine. They looked so sad. I had broke him and tore him apart and stepped on him. Crumbling him.
"Yes?"
"...Why?" I froze.
"A-alex...i-i dont know." I didnt know. I really didnt.
"Everyone, the same, was it me?" Tears started pooling in his eyes again.
"No alex. No. I just. I didn-" he held a finger to my lips. And asked me a single question.
---------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTES

HEYO!I'm sorry........yeah......i'll continue the rest of the series. But here. Sorry. I have nothing to say. I got my test marks. Anyways. Tell me what ya think! Bye!! You guys curious who are the...."Everyone"?