Secrets And Trusts

So i'm starting on the request now. This one's for OkapiHamilton
Prompt: "Everyones telling me you're the bad guy."
I have only one thing to say, I ALREADY WROTE THE STORY BUT WATTPAD GLITCHED AND NOW I HAVE TO REWRITE IT.

I'll start the other request soooon aka the YASKWEEN 😂😅
---------------------------------------------------------

/<Thomas's POV>\

Alex and i were moving. Again. This was the 3rd time this year. And its only February! There's something going on. This is not normal. And its annoying.

Alex's POV°~

I bet Thomas already suspects something.
A frown appeared on my face.
We've been moving. alot. There is no way that he doesnt suspect a thing. But i cant tell him. He's my everything. My light. My life. I couldnt let him know. Not now. Not so soon. He would leave me. If he knew. He would leave me. Alone. I wont let him know. Not today. Not tomorow.

×%3rd POV

As the two men's thoughts scrambeled inside their heads, they were both contemplating whether they should confront the other. They carried the boxes out of the house and placed them in the truck. After a few more rounds,(not like shot rounds) they were finally finished. They both rested on each other at the back on the boat of the truck.

/<Thomas'(?)>\

I looked down at my beutiful angel. I had always thought him as that. I was blessed with his presence. Even though he was scarred head to toe from his traumatizing past. His past that he told no one. But me. I smiled as he rested his head on my shoulder. Being a whole lot shorter than me, he tried sitting straighter (Dont worry he aint straight.) To match my length a little bit more to my height. I stroked his hair softly as he made a luttle purr sending vibrations over my chest.
'My sweet little angel...'
I frowned a little
'who is hiding something from me.'
We stayed like that for a few minutes before i told him to get up because we had to go now if we didnt want to be stuck in traffic.

I looked over to my angel who was at the moment yawning.
"Ya can sleep if ya want to, Honey." He shook his head drousily (is that how you spell...) i put my hand on his smirking in victory as his face turned a deep red.
"K-keep your eyes on the road idiot"
He put his hand over his face and turned away to hide the blush (which was obvious). I turned back to the front. My thoughts went back to my little angel beside me.
What am i doing? Why am i still here? with, with him. Everyone told me the same thing. But. I was still here. With him. What did he do?
"You ok Tommy?" I turned a little to look at Alex's worried face.
"You looked frustrated."
I studied his face. So beautiful. So pretty. So inocent. I lifted my hand up to cup his face.
"Can i ask you a ques-"
HONK
God damnit!
I quickly turned back and lifted the break.
I was so close. Soooo close!

We finally reached our new home. I breathed in the fresh air. I catch Alex looking up solemnly into the sky.
What's on his mind?

Alex's POV°~

This was out new home. Surrounded by trees that made it look like a forest. I looked up to the sky.
Oh Thomas, how am i supposed yo spill the beans? You would leave me wouldnt you? When you realize what your so called "innocent" boyfriend has been doing.
I sighed, i'll have to tell him someday. Not like he's not expecting anything anyways. He's gonna ask me soon. Not so soon i hope.

We got settled after unpacking everything and moving them into thier places. We plunged down on the couch exhausted. Sitting in comforting silence, only hearing the birds chriping outside and ocationally water droplets that were dripping from the roof of our just-washed porch.
"Hey, Angel?" I heard Thomas whispering softly.
"Yes Tommy?"
Please dont ask please dont ask please don-
"Are you hiding something from me?"
Shit. Thomas grasps my hand.
"Lexi, i'm being serious. Everyones telling me you're the bad guy." I didnt know what to say. I didnt know what to do.
"Lex." His eyes hardened. "What are you hiding from me?" Silence.

I broke down.
---------------------------------------------------------AUTHOR'S NOTES

Sorry for the cliffhanger, i promise i will be updating my other story. I've been busy. Will do part 2 if u guys want. Will also work on YASKWEEN! Thx 4 reading
-No1important