Peter Meets Tony Stark

It was just another day. Just another ordinary day. That was....until Peter Parker returned home from school; he was in a good mood due to Flash not being in school, seeing his best friend Ned and getting an A in his physic's exam. Yeah, today had been good. The fifteen year old jumped off of the bus and walked to his apartment complex, earphones blasting out some random songs from his playlist. Within ten minutes, he reached the large building and was surprise to see a nice and fancy looking car parked just outside the door. 'Hmm....wonder whose that is??' Peter wondered, it was unusual to see something that nice and expensive around where he lived. Shaking it off, the boy entered the building and made his way up the stairs until he reached the front door; he managed to fish out his keys from his pocket and opened the door. Closing it behind him, the teen walked through the apartment, into the kitchen which was joined to the living room. Peter believed his Aunt May was at work due to normally working late. He took off his jacket whilst singing to 'I'm Still Standing'; he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before turning around. Suddenly, the sight before Peter made him come to a fast halt and his voice becoming mute. Sat in his living room, eating one of his Aunt's cookies, was his Aunt May and....Tony Stark!!!!! Eye's wide, the teen couldn't believe his eyes; was Tony Stark, the Tony Stark, aka Iron Man really sat in is living room?!?! "Peter!! Welcome home!!" his Aunt smiled, clearly excited about something "we have a visitor!!" she added, even more excited. "It's nice to meet you Mr Parker" Tony stated, it took so much for the young genius not to either faint, scream or run "h...hi Mr...Mr Stark....wh...what are you doing here??" Peter mentally beat himself for how stupid he sounded. The billionaire clearly found it rather amusing "I came to talk to you Peter". All of a sudden, the teen felt anxiety build up in his mind 'does Mr Stark know about me being Spiderman?! Was he here to stop him?!' his thoughts were all over the place. "Is there somewhere we can go that's a little more...private??" Tony asked earning a slow nod "em...yeah....sure" Peter made a mental note to get his stuttering under control "we can...go to my room??" that was better, right?? The superhero smiled "sounds great, lead the way". Aunt May decided whilst the two spoke, she'd get a start on the dinner.

In the teen boys room, Tony closed the door and sat down in a chair at the desk; he looked to see different pieced of paper were covering it. Taking a closer look, he saw it was a lot of science work, extremely advanced work too. Peter sad down on the edge of his bed, waiting for the older male to begin "so Peter, I bet you're wondering why the hell I, Tony Stark, am here to speak with you?? Right??" Tony asked earning a nod "well, to answer that, a week ago I decided I wanted to get a personal intern". Peter had heard about that, it was all over the news "and so, thousands of schools have sent in names of recommended student with a file of their grades, attendance and stuff like that, and of course if I took an interest in anyone then I'd do a more detailed background check" the teen began to get nervous, did Tony actually know that he was Spiderman?! "Oh....yeah I em...hear that" Peter stated earning a nod "good, and you know that your head teacher only send one students folder....which was you by the way". The secret superheroes eyes widened incomplete shock "she did?! Really?!" Tony nodded "yup, and out of the thousands that I received, your folder is the one that caught my attention the most". Peter was in utter shock "you....you received my folder?!" was he hearing this right?? Tony nodded "yeah kid, and I've got to admit, it's pretty impressive, incredible grades, 94% attendance, and many positive comments from your teachers" he stated, looking at the hologram that formed from his phone "basically kid, you're the best candidate for the internship" the teen couldn't believe it!! "Wait are you...are you offering me the job?!" he asked, his eyes wide once again "yup, I'll send you an e-mail, it'll contain info on what the internship will contain of, what you'll do, and them types of things" the superhero explained "take a look at it and let me know by the end of the week what you want to do".

Tony's phone began to ring "Fury!! What's up??" he said into the phone "yeah??....I'm Tony Sark!! Of course I can" Peter help back a chuckle, it wasn't hard due to still being in complete and utter shock "I'll get it done" and with that, he hung up. "Sorry kid, I've go to head back to the compound" they walked back into the living room, towards the door "trust me, I will Mr Stark". Opening the door for the older man, the two said a brief goodbye, Tony added that Peter should tell his "hot aunt" goodbye for him; the teen couldn't help but cringe. Closing the door, Peter released a breath he didn't know he was holding; he made his way into the kitchen and chuckled. His aunt May had tried to cook something and...well...it hadn't gone well; May wasn't great at cooking to be honest anyway. Peter was the one who normally cooked, mainly because 1, he was good at it. And 2, his aunt normally worked late so he would have to provide a meal for himself and would plate some up for when the woman returned. "Maybe I should just get some cooking classes" May suggested as they both cleaned up "maybe...seriously though, who burns pasta?!" it made no sense. "So...what are you going to do about the internship??" she asked as she put the last dish away; Peter sighed as he brushed the floor "I don't know....I'll read the e-mail but then...I have to decide by the end of the week" he stated, excited butt really nervous "hey, Tony Stark chose you, there's clearly a reason for that" his aunt reassured. In the end, they ordered pizza and watched a movie - a science fiction of course - before both calling it a night. When Peter locked the door to his bedroom, he made his pillows and coves look like he was lay there; once he was sure it looked realistic, he changed into his Spiderman suit and jumped out of the window, shooting a web to catch him. Swinging are Queens was amazing!! "Alright, let's go find some bad guys to sop and people to save" he told himself before his spidey senses began to go off. All of a sudden, there was an ear piecing scream, and I was actually ear piecing for Peter "okay, off to work".