Peter's Second Date

"Please Ned?! I don't want the others finding out just yet!! They'll probably scare Wade away" Peter begged over the phone as he looked through his closet; the week had slowly passed by and now it was the day of his and Wade's second date!! Right now, Peter was trying to convince his best friend to cover for him if Tony or any of the other Avengers were to call him and ask where Peter was; he was planning on telling them that he was going to hang out with Ned if they asked. "You're talking about the Avengers mate!! As in some of the smartest people on the Earth!!" he exclaimed, having a good point "...but fine, I'll cover for you" the teen cheered "thanks Ned, I owe you one". And with that, they hung up; Peter's date was in an hours time and he had yet to pick an outfit. He wanted to look good; Wade said that the dress code was casual. "Aha!! Bingo!!" he cheered as he had finally found the right thigs to wear; the teen had taken a shower already so he quickly dressed, changed his shirt five times, and then styled his hair. Throwing on his jacket, Peter made sure he had his wallet and phone before rushing into the lift and into the common room; one of the house rules the Avengers had sat was that Peter had to inform one of them that he was going out. Entering the common room, the teen saw that only Bucky, Steve, Thor and Clint were sat watching TV and speaking; their attention turned to the younger superhero. "Hey Peter" they greeted which smiled "hey guys, just letting you know I'm going out" he explained "I'll be back in a few hours". All of them nodded other than Clint who questioned the kid "where are you going exactly??" he asked; Peter rolled his eyes but smiled "just out to seem a friend" he was thankful that the dress code was casual, or else they would have believed it wasn't just a 'friend'. "Okay, will you be back for dinner??" Bucky asked, but Peter shook his head "no, just save me some and I'll heat it up when I get back". Steve reminded the teen to stay safe and to text them that he's okay - they have a group chat with Peter and all of the Avengers who have phones - and that if he needed one of them to come pick him up, then to just text. After reassuring them that he'd been fine and do as told, Peter finally left the tower and walked down to the café that he had met Wade at a week ago. Soon enough, he was stood outside of the café, waiting for his date; Peter was five minutes early. On the dot at 4:30, Peter caught sight of Wade. They both smiled at one another "hey hot shot, looking hot as usual" Wade flirted as always "hi Wade, not looking bad yourself".

The two began to walk in the direction that Wade decided "so where are we going??" Peter asked, curious as he knew his date had been thinking and planning hard about the whole think "first we're going to walk around a nice little park area I know, then we're going to a diner for some food, then after that, it's up to you" he explained, slight nervousness coming from his voice; he wanted Peter's second proper date to be perfect. Truth be told, it sounded like the perfect date to the fifteen year old "sounds great, lead the way". Wade had the biggest smile on his face which Peter though was cute; they spoke as they walked through the town, eventually reaching the park the seventeen year old was talking about. It was beautiful. There was a nice lake with dukes and plants, a path, trees and a small park which had swings on it. "Wow!!" Peter was clearly amazed "you like it??" Wade asked as a soft smile formed o his lips "this place is beautiful Wade!!". They walked around, side by side, talking, joking and laughing with one another; like at the café, Wade was very hesitant to remove his hood, but eventually, he did and it seemed to make Peter...even more happy?? He didn't entirely understand why though. After an hour and a half, the two found themselves outside the diner; Wade led them in and the waitdress showed them to a table. They both ordered a burger, fries and coca cola each before continuing to talk; they got to know one another much more. They had text one another through out the week so they ask one another how work and school was. Soon enough, they were eating their food, as well as laughing when Wade made frie fangs "you're such a big kid" Peter laughed; his date agreed "and you're an actual kid". The younger teen playfully rolled his eyes "I'm fifteen!! Sixteen in a weeks time actually" that actually reminded him of something "actually...my family are throwing a party for my birthday, just some close friends...if you want you can...come over??" he suggested. Wade raised a brow "I'm invided??" he asked earning a nod "I just asked didn't I??" Peter smirked before becoming nervous "there is...one thing you may want to know...if you don't already though" the seventeen year old became confused and slightly wary "what??". Peter sighed "my family....they're everything but blood to me as you know...but it's...who they are exactly" he hadn't told Wade that his family were the Avengers yet "do you...know who the Avenger are??" he asked. Wade was silent for a few moments before laughing "nice one Pete" he believed his date was joking, but when he saw that Peter wasn't laughing either, he stopped "seriously?!". Peter nodded before telling him that Tony was his legal guardian "well...I guess you can tell I don't watch the news very much" Wade joked; Peter smiled "you're okay with coming to the party?? Knowing that all of the Avengers will be there??" he asked earning a nod and smile "promise that they won't kill me??" he asked, only partly kidding; the fifteen year old chuckled "I promise I won't let them kill you". Wade smiled and nodded "I'll be there then".

The two finished their food and payed, although Wade was adamant that he was paying; they managed to agree that he would pay the bill and Peter would give the tip. They left the diner and made their way towards the tower. Half way thought the walk as they were talking, Wade grasped Peter's hand; the fifteen year old smiled as he continued talking. They stopped a block away from the tower as Peter had explained that he had yet to tell his family that he liked men or that he was seeing someone; Wade understood completely and reassured him that it was fine "tell them when you're ready". They hugged one another, Peter having to go on his tip toes as Wade was a little taller "I really enjoyed today" he stated with a smile; Wade agreed "...how about we make it official?? Be my boyfriend??" he asked. Peter pretended to think for a moment before nodding with a blush "I'd like that". They hugged once more before parting ways; Wade heading to meet his best friend whilst Peter returned home. JARVIS greeted him as usual before talking the teen to the common room; he needed to talk to the others about all of this. Entering, Peter saw that Steve, Bucky, Thor, Tony and Cint where all sat there; they turned to the teen and smiled "welcome back kid". They noticed the nervous look on the boys face "Pete??" Tony asked as they all sat up; he finally spoke "I need to tell you guys somethings". The Avengers listened up as Peter stood in front of them "I wasn't entirely truthful with you this morning" the five men raised confused and worried brows "I did see someone and go where I told you...but it was....a date" all eyes widened in a happy surprise "you...you went on you're first date today?!" Steve exclaimed as he and the others smiled "no...it's was my second date". Tony laughed with joy as he clapped his hand together "when was the first date??" Clint asked; Peter explained that the first date was when they first met and sat in a café together the week before. "Tell us Peter, who is the lucky girl??" Thor asked with a smirk; they were all smirking "yes, who is she??". Peter looked down "em..." the Avenger's sat patiently as they waited "....his name is Wade". The room was completely silent as they allowed the information sink in; Peter became worried. "You...like guys??" Bucky asked, not judging the boy "...I don't know...I mean, I like Wade...I like him a lot...but I'm not sure of my...sexuality" they all nodded in understanding. Tony was the first to speak after a while. "Well....are you two a thing??" he asked earning a nod "does he make you happy??" another nod "then I don't see a problem with it" the teen smiled you're okay with it??" he asked, hope  clear in his voice. Tony stood up and approached the teen, halting in front of him and pulling the boy into a hug "as long as you're happy and that this guy doesn't hurt you, then....how old is he??" he asked as the topic popped into his head; Peter chuckled "he's seventeen". The billionaire continued talking "okay, as long as you're happy and that he doesn't hurt you, then you can be with him" he reassured with a smile; Steve spoke up "and if he does hurt you, please come and tell us" the kid nodded, although he doubted Wade would. They all sat down as Bucky chose to speak "so who is he exactly?? And when do we get to meet him??" they were all eager to meet the mysterious person that had Peter all giddy and smiley "well his name is Wade - Wade Wilson - and I invited him to that party you guys are adamant about throwing me for my birthday" they all lit up "really?! So next week??" Clint asked with a smirk; the teen nodded "yup, he said he wants to go so unless something comes up, you'll all meet him then" he explained "remind me to tell Nat that she's not allowed to interrogate him...that goes for all of you actually".

After a few more hours, Peter had reheated his food, eaten and was now going out on patrol; he had some intern work to do the next morning so Tony told the boy to be back between two and three in the morning. As soon as Peter left, Tony immediately asked JARVIS to do a background check on this Wade Wilson "really Tony??" Bucky asked "we're meeting him in a week, can you really not wait that long??" the billionaire shook his head "the kid had a boyfriend who is two years older than him, I want to know everything about him before hand". Steve agreed with his best friend of course "come on Tony, leave it be for once" before the man could say anything, JARVIS cut in "Wade Wilson, seventeen years of age, works at Tommy's Diner, takes two expensive online courses - business and art" Tony listened closely "that is all the information I have". Thor was the first to speak "it seems you will have to wait and meet young Peter's new found love to learn more about him" he stated with a smirk; Tony just folded his arms and grumbled. They all just laughed "I can't wait to tell Natasha and Bruce about this!!" Clint exclaimed, smiling as he was happy for the kid; they all were.