Peter meets Winter Soldier

It was a normal day...well for Peter anyway. School was closed for the day so he was at the tower; he had completed his homework, done his chores which earned him 10$ from Steve, watched two movies and had done some training. Now he was bored!! Clint and Natasha were at S.H.I.E.L.D HQ for the day, Bruce was away visiting an old friend in another country, Tony was a some party for work that Pepper forced him to go to (wasn't that hard to be honest), Steve was on a mission of some sorts for S.H.I.E.L.D, and Bucky was out in town somewhere. Peter would have called Ned or MJ, but he knew they were both busy with family stuff. So now, the teen was lay on the sofa, reading a book he had found in his room - Steve had bought him some books. All of a sudden, the lift dinged before the door opened, revealing...Bucky "hey" the teen greeted with a small smile; the man seemed to freeze when he saw and heard the boy "em..hey...where are the others??" he asked. Peter explained they he was the only other person in he tower, although he noticed he man with the metal arm didn't seem happy about it "oh..right" he nodded "I'll be in the...training room" and then he quickly left. Peter couldn't help but frown and feel...hurt; ever since he moved in, Bucky rarely spoke to him, or even acknowledged that he was there; he spoke to Spiderman more!! Well, until the team found out who was under the mask which was two weeks ago. Sighing, Peter continued to read his book after asking for JARVIS to inform him when it is 3 O clock; he planned on eating something then.

Three hours passed and before the kid knew it, JARVIS alerted that it was 3 O clock "thanks JARVIS" he said as he put the book down and headed for the kitchen; he came to a halt when he remembered someone else was in the tower and hadn't eaten since this morning. Deciding to be polite, Peter turned and entered the lift, asked to go to the training room; a minute passed when the door opened again. There he saw the man with the metal arm completely beating and destroying a punching bag...a punching bag that was made to sustain his and Captain America's strength. "Em...I'm making some food if you..." Peter began, the sound of his voice made Bucky shoot his head around, his gaze...angry and threatened "Bucky?? You okay??" the teen asked. The man stood up properly and turned his body around, so now he was facing Peter; something was wrong. Slowly, Peter stepped forward "Buck...what's wrong??" he asked. The man tilted his head, scanning the boy over before finally speaking "who??". Peter's eyes widened in shock and horror; Bucky was having a relapse!! Tony had told him about these, how Bucky's mind sometimes returns to the state of the Winter Soldier...it also helped that he hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D and read some files; the billionaire always said the Avengers would deal with him...but they weren't bloody here!! Peter wasn't talking to James Barnes...not Bucky....he was talking to HYDRA's Winter Soldier!! Not daring to move, Peter spoke again "there's no threat here...I'm not a threat" he announced, but it didn't seem to matter; Bucky began to run at him!!

With wide eyes, Peter jumped out of the way, backing away as Bucky followed him "fight it Bucky!! It's your min!! You're in control!!" he yelled as he scurried up the wall, hoping the man couldn't climb walls too. He couldn't...but he has brilliant aim; the man with the metal arm began to throw different objects until he hit Peter, making the kid fall to the fall with a light thud "uh!!". Bucky hovered over the boy and made a fist "this isn't you Bucky....and you don't want to be this person" he coughed out, winded from the fall "make your own destiny...be who you want to be...fight them!!". The man was about to punch Peter's lights out when....he froze, inches away from the boys face was his metal fist "P...Peter??" he choked out. The teen nodded "yes, fight it Bucky!!" the man tumbled back, he wanted to get away from the kid so hat he didn't hurt him "can't...for long....go!!" he exclaimed before slamming his body into the wall. Peter could leave even if he wanted to; he was still recovering from being winded. "Yes you can damn it!! For the soldier that wanted to make a difference!!" he stated, sitting up but holding his stomach "for the man that you are!!" Bucky shook his head, holding his metal wrist "HYDRA made you go through hell and back!! Prove to them that you can still be a hero after all of that!!". Although it was hard, the words affected Bucky and his mind; the fact that Peter - a fifteen year old kid - believed all of that about him...believed, even after all of the bad things he had done...that he could be a hero!! That he was a hero!! Allowing his thoughts to focus on everything he had been told, the man closed his eyes and calmed his heart rate and breathing; Peter was still and silent as he watched.