The Big Reveal #2

A month had passed since Peter's birthday and Wade was a frequent visitor to the tower; all of the Avengers got along with him....most of the time anyway. Tony believed that they needed to act harsh towards him sometimes, to remind Wade that he was dating a member of their family and that if he hurt or upset Peter at all, then he'd be in more trouble then Red Skull or Loki. Peter was happy that his family liked him boyfriend; he did have to warn Wade to tone down the sexual comments in front of others, especially the Avengers, no matter how funny or amusing they were. Thankfully, the seventeen year old did as told. Both teens didn't know about the others secret superhero life...or in Wade's case, his antihero mutant life; they both rarely hung out after 8 O clock, only on the odd occasions when Tony allowed it and they had made it arranged in weeks in advance. Tonight was like no other, both of them had spent time together through out the date, even calling it their now fifth date; it was 7:30 and the couple were saying their goodbyes, sharing a kiss they both loved. Peter sighed as he entered the common room after walking his boyfriend out of the tower, Steve, Tony, Bucky and Thor were sat there, either talking, watching TV, or reading a book in Bucky's case; they all noticed the teen "something wrong Pete??" Steve asked as he muted the TV "has something happened?? Is it Wade?? Have you two had a fight?? Did he upset you?? Did he hurt you?!" Tony asked in just a few seconds, his protective side coming out; Bucky rolled his eyes "Tony!! Take it down a notch!!" he exclaimed, stopping the billionaire as he was about to ramble on some more. Peter chuckled as he sat down in his beloved arm chair "no Tony, Wade's done nothing wrong, we're great" he reassured, but they could hear a fault in his voice "then why so glum young one??" Thor asked, using one of his many nicknames for the boy "...I don't like keeping secrets from him" he revealed "and the fact that I've been keeping...half of my life from him!!...It doesn't feel right" he mumbled the last part. They all understood what he was talking about; Bucky gave a smile of sympathy "well....you could always tell hum" he suggested "if you trust him enough of course". Peter had already been thinking about it, had been fore the past week; he trusted Wade just as much as he trusted the Avengers "yeah....I'm gonna tell him" he stated. JARVIS suddenly spoke up "Peter, it is 7:50, I suggest you get ready for tonight's patrol" the boy jumped up and entered the lift as he said "see you guys later" Steve was the first to speak "stay safe kid!!" then Tony "and call if you need any help or assistance". Once he quickly reassured them he would, Peter allowed the doors closed and entered his room; he changed into his suit, added his mask before jumping out of the window.

The night was pretty quiet, Peter saved one woman from a mugging and a bank robbery; a quiet night. It was 12 at night and the teen was sat on the side of a building, looking over the city when all of a sudden, he felt someone sit next to him; smirking, he spoke "hey Deadpool". The superhero and mercenary had become good friends, helping one another out every now and then "hey Spidey, how's it going??" he asked as he played with one of his guns "I'm fine...got a lot on my mind" he admitted "...if you liked someone...and I mean a lot, and trusted them more then most...would you tell them about this side of you??" Spiderman asked. Deadpool hummed as if he was thinking "the masked side??" Peter nodded "hmm....if I liked them a lot and trusted them more then most??" he seemed to think some more "...yeah, I would...we're in the same situation here" he admitted. Spidey's head shot up "we are??" it earned him a nod "yeah, I got with someone and...I've never felt the way they make me feel" he stated "and it's difficult to keep such a large part of me hidden from them". They really were dealing with the same think. All of a sudden, a yell for help was heard "time to get to work" they said in sync before rushing towards the sound of the plea. The rest of the night soon turned busy and before both of them knew, it was 3 at night. "It's been a pleasure as always, but I better turn in for the night" Spiderman stated as he yawned once again "yeah, me too" Deadpool agreed "hey em...could I get your number?? So that I don't have to stalk you to find you??" he asked earning a laugh "sure". He didn't have his phone on him, but Spidey had thankfully memorized his phone number; he read it out as the older teen typed it into his own phone. His eyes widened in shock as Deadpool slowly looked up from his phone and at the superhero; Peter's own eyes widened in horror as he heard the mercenary say one thing, one word. "...Peter??" Deadpool stepped forward and gently reached for the mask, Peter stepped back on instinct but was stopped by a hand on his wrist "stop...please" something in his listened. Deadpool gently grasped the bottom of the mask and carefully pulled it up and off of the boys head, revealing his face. "Peter" Deadpool cupped his face "wha!?" Peter himself was confused, who was under the mask?? Did he know him?! Why was he touching him like this?? As if they were....a couple. It his Peter like a ton of bricks "W....Wade??" he did the same think and removed the mask, revealing his boyfriend "you...you're Deadpool" Wade nodded "and you're Spidey". They suddenly embraced one another "so the person you were talking about...you were talking about me??" Wade asked earning a nod "yeah...I wanted to tell you Wade-" Peter was cut off "shh babe shh...it's okay" he whispered into his hair "we both had a side of ourselves that we hid from one another...at least now, there are no more secrets". That, they could both agree on.

They both put their masks back on before making their way to the tower "do you want me to keep our identity a secret from the others??" Peter asked as they arrived "no babe, I'd never ask you to lie or hide something from your family" Wade stated as they climbed through the window; Spidey had given Deadpool a piggyback as they swung through the city. Not the first time either. "Do you...wanna stay the night??" Peter asked as he removed his mask "am I allowed??" this made the younger teen chuckled "since when did you care??". Wade smirked "I'd like to keep on the good side of my boyfriend superhero family" Peter smiled "Tony said you can stay whenever, as long as..." he stopped himself from finishing that sentence "as long as what?!" the seven teen year old asked, a smirk still planted on his lips as he knew perfectly well what was to come next. Ignoring his boyfriend, Peter entered the bathroom and took a shower, quickly washing himself before wrapping a towel around himself and re-entering his room; Wade whistled at the sighed "so tempting" Peter heard him mumbled "the bathrooms all yours". Wade did the same thing as his boyfriend, showering and walking out with a towel wrapped around his waist; Peter was now dressed in his PJ's, lay on the bed. "You can wear them" he pointed towards a small pile of clothes; Wade changed into them, a pair of grey sweats, but he left the top off as it was rather hot. He saw his boyfriend blush "like what you see??" he asked with a smirk, he was taken back by the witty comeback "yes actually". He jumped onto the bed and kissed his boyfriend hard and passionate before covering them with the blanket, their legs tangled together; Wade rested his head on top of Peter's who did the same by yon the seventeen year olds chest. Their arms were around one another as they fell into a deep, nightmare free sleep. There had to be a little bit of explaining the next day when Steve walked into the room and saw the two shirtless teens wrapped in each others embrace...it didn't help that the cover was covering them from the waist down, making it look like they were wearing no clothes at all either.