Posion

I took a nice, 20 minute bath/shower. I really needed one.

When I got out, Alba blow dried my hair and put it in a freshly new braid.

"Here," She said, handing me my outfit. "I washed it. Put a little ocean scent on it."

"Thank you." I smiled, getting undressed and into the outfit.

"No makeup, right?"

Alba laughed. "No makeup."

I nodded.
"So...you and Finnick, huh? Finally meant to be? He finally kissed you?"

I smiled. "Yeah. He said he was wanting to kiss me since the Victory Tour and that's when he developed his feelings and i said I developed mine the second his name got called out on the reaping."

"Aww, how sweet. Anyway, let's get going." She smiled, leading me down to the bar.

She was wearing a different kind of outfit and I had a feeling her Games was in the heat. Half tropical, half dessert.

As I walked down to the bar, I noticed the Martini's and asked the bartender for one.

Finnick sat beside me.
"Now, don't be drinkin 13 this time. Or else you'll end up waking up in my bed again." He laughed.

"Ha Ha. Very funny." I said sarcastically.

"What? It's not my problem you drank 13. I tried to stop you."

I laughed. "Whatever. It's your fault you ordered them in the first place."

He shrugged.
"Maybe you're right."

Finnick smiled that smile I've always loved.

**two drinks later**

"Four won't get me drunk, will it?"
I asked.

Finnick laughed. "No. 6 will. But this is your last."

I smiled. "Alright."

"Aye, bartender! One more!"

The bartender turned around, giving me an evil eye.

"Man, what's his deal?"
I whispered to Finnick.

"Umm..." Finnick sighed.
"That's...that's Rex's brother."

"Oh my. What's his name?"

Finnick stifled a laugh.
"Drex."

"Oh."

Drex walked over a couple minutes later, longer than usual and handed me one more drunk.

"Listen, I'm sorry about Re-."

"Just drink your Martini!"
He snapped.

I shrugged as Finnick laughed and I took a sip from the Martini and squinted afterwords.

"What's wrong?" Finnick asked.

I shook my head. "It's...stronger."

I started to sweat.
"Is it hot in here to you?"

Finnick gave me a strange look.
"Brook, are you okay?"

"I don't know, man. I'm getting really hot and sweaty."
I started to cough like crazy.

I was about to take another drink when Finnick grabbed the glass from me.

"No!" He examined the drink as I stared getting dizzy. I saw Drex chuckling.

I tried to grab the glass back but Finnick wouldn't let me.

Alba and Penia ran over.

I snatched the glass and placed my lips on the glass.

"No!" Finnick screamed....

"It's poison!!!"

End of Book One

Anyway, I hope y'all enjoyed this story: Poison: a Finnick Odair love story.

Sorry the ending was a cliffhanger but the second one will be out soon. Rate, pass it on, and add it to your library! Thank you and ily all!!

Goodbye for now and stay gold,

~finnick_odang