Seven

Jen had to enter the staage first, and the screaming filled my ears as my name was called. I sat down right next to Jen and waved to the audience. She handed me a mic and I leaned on jer shoulder.

"Jen, it's been five seconds. I missed you." I teased.

"Hope, hello child. I think your guitar friend is coming, isn't he?" Jen teased.

"I'm not friends with any guitars." I teased.

"Colin, get out here." Lee yelled

"Just so you guys know, I've recently seen mama Jen. Mama Jen is pretty damn adorable, you guys. She never lets go of Hope." Colin says. Jen laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Jen's always adorable!" Someone yelled.

"Yes, Jen's always adorable." I replied. Jen laughed and kissed my head. The crowd awwed and I bit my lip.

"Let's take questions." Jen said.

"Hi, I'm Sophie and I have a question for Hope. Where are you from?" A little girl asked.

"Hi, Sophie. I lived in a super small town when I was little, then I moved to LA when I was ten or so with a foster family. I'm actually a small town girl who got stuck in a big city."

"Hi, I'm Christina and I was wondering if Hope could sing or play for us."

"I have my guitar backstage, I was hoping she'd get asked." Colin said, and he ran back to get his guitar.

"Ask Jen and Colin a question, I just need to find my song on my phone." I said. Jen handed back my phone and found the song I wrote Thursday. I read over the notes a few times to be sure I could play it from memory. Colin brought back the guitar and handed it to me. "Alright, I wrote this song myself, it was originally going to be about Lana, but I started to write about someone else instead. Either Jen or Bex told me to write about Lana, so I tried, but the lyrics kept coming and it ended up a love song. I made sure the guitar was in tune before starting to pluck out the notes. I got completely lost in the song until towards the end.

She's my brown-haired beauty, oh, o-oh
An those eyes could drown a whole city,
She's my brown-haired beauty, oh, o-oh
And those lips are mine to kiss.
Now I'm leaving my baby and
She's all I'l ever miss
My brown-haired beauty

"That's my kid!" Jen yelled as the crowd went crazy.

"The brown-haired thing was Lana, but the rest was fo someone who was pretty special." I explained.

"Now, who thinks she's amazing?" Colin asked. People screamed. I blushed and leaned the guitar against the stool.

"Alright, Colin, maybe I can play." I gave in.

"Let's get more questions in." Jen said. I nodded and handed her back my phone.

"Hi I'm Jackie and I have a question for all of you. Who is your best cast friend, and Hope can't choose Jen."

"Oh, no. If Jen doesn't count, then Bex or Lana. Can I say both? I love both of them." I replied.

"Jen's my best friend." Colin said.

"Colin's mine." Jen added. I laughed quietly. They were super close from what I'd seen.

"Who met Hope first after Jen?"

"Um, all of them. I was sleeping and Bex texted, and when I didn't reply, Jen flipped because she's a mom, and she had Emilie text because she had to shoot a scene, then she had Lana text, and she texted me twenty billion times. I overslept, so I didn't have time to look at my phone. I missed the bus, I had to run to school, and I got their texts at break. So technically all of them, because I took two hours to reply."