Epilogue

Last chapter!

Hope, Jen, and Colin sat together in the front row of the courtroom. The judge was signing Hope's adoption certificate. It had been about two years since Hope had sent that first text. Lana and Bex were married and had already adopted Holly, and Jen and Colin were engaged. Bailee had stopped working on the show and moved away, ending their relationship, and Holly had started dating Jared. Hope had acted in what felt like a billion movies, but it was only about two three. Hope used her platform to raise awareness about the many flaws in the foster system and its horror, interviewing children who had been in the system most of their lives, including the girls from the old group home, and foster parents who had seen the affects of the worse placements. She did happy stories every once in a while, but she didn't focus on it. She had a website and a charity, which was well known. In two years, she had found a family, gained fame, started a charity, and found her happiness. Her file was long gone,  she wasn't a bunch of words anymore. Someone told them congratulations. Hope wasn't sure who it was, but that was the point when she burst into tears. She wrapped her arms around her parents, happy tears streaming down her cheeks. She was finally happy, and she was really a part of a family. 

It ended a little fast, but I didn't want to drag it on, and I wasn't writing it anymore, because I've been blocked on this book, and I haven't had any inspiration. Anyways, I'm proud of the book and yeah I'm going away now. 

I always end my book by thanking people, and I usually tag someone who inspired a character. This time it's HollyAlberti87. And thank y'all for reading! This one won't have a sequel, and that is because I'm trying to write a lot of things in at once, and I've pretty much lost interest in this book.