preliminaries | everything she was

a/n : i highly recommend reading this in white mode because all aesthetics and dividers have been made in accordance with that and it'd just look better. xx

❝ she was judged and it was the lewd judgements that wrapped around her as the finest clothes

❝ she was judged and it was the lewd judgements that wrapped around her as the finest clothes. because she knew, no matter what you do, you'll always be judged.❞

━━━━━ S U M M A R Y ━━━━━

Surviving in a world of people shaming you ever so often has never been easy for Sarah. A world where she has only been blamed and judged no matter what, a place where reality strikes her harder than she could ever imagine.

A reality in which she is just another eighteen year old, surviving high school amidst slut shaming while desperately trying to move on from an unrequited love.

But with a quirky fun loving new girl who seemed to bring a smile to her face with her embarrassing escapades and a certain green eyed guy who seems to be present wherever she goes, highschool may not be as monotonous as Sarah expected it to be.

━━━━━ D E D I C A T I O N ━━━━━

dedicated to seveha for just being who you are and teaching me how sometimes silence and kindness can become your weapon and not a weakness. thank you for believing in me when the world didn't. thank you for choosing me and tolerating my crazy mood swings.

thank you for being the sarah, i aspire to be.

━━━━━ S T A T U S ━━━━━

currently aggressively rewritting
original starting date ~ December 1, 2018
republished : February 2, 2019

book #1.1 in THE FRAGILE HEARTS TRILOGY. [ FHT ]
highest rank ~ 48TF

━━━━━ A / N ━━━━━

once upon a time, a few mistakes ago (whaddup taylor reference) i wrote a book called 'the slut line'. yeah the title was lowkey inspired by fury evans' 'hate line' because i'm unoriginal like that.

i read somewhere probably pinterest that every story has two sides. and that left me wondering what if the protagonist was the 'slut' of every cliched wattpad book and not the 'nerd'. how different would her point of view be? why would she go ahead and ruin her self respect and innocence like that.

and around the same time, i came across this one person in my class. she was also called 'the slut' because she has quite some experience with boys.

and talking to her made me realize, the whole story never really does change. its what we choose to see and believe, that matters.

thank you so much sneha this wouldn't have been possible without you. x

p.s. - the cringe-ier previous version was called 'saving sarah'. but i swear 'everything she was' sounds so much better with the drastic plot change.

━━━━━ D E A L S W I T H ━━━━━

1. one of the prime themes of this book is slut shaming. and this is part of the campaign of _stopslutshaming_ i created this profile some time ago to create an awareness of what slut shaming is and its negative impact. if you support this cause check out the profile!

2. slight references of themes like bullying, mental health, eating disorders, body shaming, sexual abuse, self harm and other sensitive topics.

3. my characters do not necessarily believe my ideas/thoughts. they are their own person and when i write, i portray them and not myself.

4. guys that would make you give up on love and guys that would make you want to fall in love.

5. minimal cussing and stupid decisions.

6. extreme sass and characters with sarcasm as their mother tongue.

7. a moody author who likes to ruin lives and comes up with new story ideas every week.

━━━━━ C O P Y R I G H T ━━━━━

Copyright © 2018 ishaqzadein/ __the_messy_wizard__ /
Anwesha Saha. All rights reserved. No part of this work or any of it contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted without prior written consent of the author.

a.k.a. don't steal my shit.