10 ○ 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

quick a/n : play there's no way by lauv i swear you won't regret it

"Stop

"Stop." Andrew groans, burying his face in the palms of his hands before dragging them across his reddening cheeks while a laugh escaped me at his embarrassed expression. "I shouldn't have told you this story."

Andrew and I have been exchanging tales of our awkward experiences over the course of the past two hours; the party around us slowly blurring into nothingness with every drink we down and every laugh we share.

"I'm sorry." I manage to let out between chuckles that don't seem to stop. "I just can't stop picturing fourteen year old you trying to seductively take your glasses off only to blurt out 'you're fucking blurry' to a girl twice his age."

The green eyed boy in front of me huffs, a small smile pulling up at the corner of his lips revealing a dimple on his flushed cheeks, as he faced away from me focusing on his fingers that played with the rim of his red beer cup. The action had the ring on his index finger glinting under the flashy lights of the party making my insides tighten at the images my brain procured the feel of his fingers against my skin, the rough edges of his ring's cold surface a stark contrast to his warmth... nope, no dangerous territory, Sarah.

All my precautionary measures however go straight out of the window the moment my eyes drift towards his lips - soft, plush and just the perfect amount of pink - his tongue darting out to lick it softly, my gaze zeroed on the action making me visibly gulp. Shit.

"At least I've got decent game now, so if I were to ever run into her again maybe I'll redeem myself." Andrew's voice brings me out of my rather heated inner monologue and if he noticed the dazed gleam in my eyes as I unflinchingly stared at him, he didn't comment on the same.

"Oh?" I played along, propping my right hand on the counter and resting my chin on my palm, my attention solely on him. "What might this 'game' be, pray, tell me?"

He flashes me another one of his bewitching smiles and like every other time tonight I'm left breathless. "My first move would be bumping into a beautiful girl in the middle of a party when she's on her way out, then persuade her to join me for drinks where I make her laugh with or at me."

Everything She Was | ✎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara