07 ○ 𝓯𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓼

I woke up next to him that day as if nothing was wrong, as if my whole world wasn't slowly crumbling around me

I woke up with him holding me close like a toy, his soft breathing tickled my neck - hands tracing circular patterns on my hip, over the marks he left yesterday. Warm hands, cold heart.

"Good morning, baby." His fingers kneaded the back of my neck, almost lovingly as he willed me to believe. Two months with him and I am still not used to how any form of affection from him seems unusual.

The only thing I guess I am used to now is his harsh words, the come over texts and the stinging sensation I feel everytime things don't go the way he wants them to.

Followed by the bruises that mark my thighs and the top of my breasts, every wince that makes the back of my throat burn with bile.

Every bruise he leaves makes me recall how long he had held on to me when I had chosen to stop coming back to him.

The feeling of his lips on my neck made me snap out of my thoughts. His touch was almost gentle and I had to get out of here knowing very well where this was about to lead to.

"You are leaving?"

With my back facing him I nodded and pulled on a shirt hoping my voice wouldn't crack in front of him. Watching me break and feel trapped gave him a sick satisfaction - almost a pleasure of its own.

To him it was reminder of the night he had my drugged self next to him in his bed for the first time. The night he had absolutely disregarded my no.

No one else would fuck you the way I gladly would, baby. He had murmured. You want this, you and me, we both want this.

That wasn't even the worst I had seen of him, the nightmare came later. When I thought I could finally get as far away from him as possible he had broken all the walls I had built and confined me to himself. To say he was mad I had it made it away from him would be the understatement of the century.