(1) ieyasu imagine

"y/n! Don't!"

you and Ieyasu are on the way back to Azuchi castle. You guys just got back from a trip in the forest. Ieyasu went to the forest because he need to collect some essential stuff for castle medicine cabinet. Since you have nothing to do that day, you force Ieyasu to let you go with him to the forest.

You're currently walking barefoot on the river, letting the cold water meet your feet. The bridge is pretty far, and you're just so tired of walking.

"The water is not that cold Ieyasu!" you said giggling.

"ck.. i warned you to cross with the bridge instead, don't blame it on me if anything happens to you" Ieyasu said coldly.

"i'll be finee" you said.

A few minutes later you feel something biting yout feet. You want to scream but you hold it, you started running faster trough the river. You don't want to look lame in front of Ieyasu.

As soon as you crossed the river, the thing that bites you arent there anymore and as your wound touch the fresh air you feel the awful pain, you get down on your knees.

"y/n, your feet!" Ieyasu said running to you.

"What are you doing here, i thought you cross with the bridge?"

"I do, but i came here anyway to check up on you."

"But--"

"Shhh, i'm trying to concentrate" Ieyasu said staring at your wounds.

"You're biten by an animail in the river aren't you?!" Ieyasu said concerned.

"Uhh--"

"That's what i thought! Y/n this animal could be poisoned, why dont you listen to me when i told you to cross with the bridge!" Scold Ieyasu. He rip a part from his kimono and cover up your wound. "We need to go to the Azuchi castle as soon as posibble"

You bite your lips, you're not sure you can walk with this huge wound on your feet.

"Stop doing that" Ieyasu said

"What? I'm not doing anything"

"You're biting your lips"

"So what?"

"It's annoying" he commented

What? Annoying, how could everything i do annoy him so much. He scold me 24/7 for tons of things, i'll admit i'm pretty clumsy, but he scold me because i bite my lips! Just that! You mentally scream.

Get on, he said, his back facing you.

"Umm what?" You said.

"I'm giving you a piggy ride home, i know you can't walk," he said.

"No thanks, i'll walk for my own" you said confidently.

But as you stand up, you slipped.

****************

"you're really heavy" Ieyasu said

"Shut up" you mentally roll your eyes.

Ieyasu carried you all the way to Azuchi Castle. As soon as you guys arrive, Ieyasu set you down on a matress and clean your wound, he treat it carefully, he apply the medicine to your wound and compress it with a clean wet fabric.

"Apply this everyday so wound will heal quicker" Ieyasu give you a small ointment.

"Okay" you said.

Ieyasu get up from his place and started walking to the door. "I'm going to go now,"

"Ieyasu wait!" You half yell

"What?" He said annoyed. In his face you see a very very tired Ieyasu. of course ,he carried you all the way to Azuchi castle.

You bite your lip. "Thanks for treating my wound, and for this medicine thingy" you said

"You're doing it again" he said, staring at you.

"What?"

"You're biting your lips" he said. He walk closer to you, he didn't break his gaze even a slightes, he keep staring at you. You feel embrassed, you can feel yourself blushing. shit, don't blush you cuss in your mind.

You look down on your lap so Ieyasu won't see you blushing. And later on, you feel Ieyasu shoulder brushing againts your, he's sitting beside you.

He held your chin up to stare at his face. Ieyasu's face is so full of lust. "Ieyasu, I--"

Your words cut off by a kiss.

He's kissing me?

Instead of hesitating ,you kissed him back.

"WHat tHe heLl was tHat?!" You said.

"You are so damn tempting y/n." He said.

"it annoys me when you bite your lip, it makes me want to kiss you"

You sit still, don't know what to say.

"Bye, i'll see you tomorrow" with that, Ieyasu leave your room.

What was that?

***

LOLOLOLOL IF YOU'RE CRINGING LET ME KNOW

SHOULD I DO A NOBUNAGA OR MASUMUNE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? ✨

FEEL FREE TO CORRECT MY ENGLISH LMAO I'M NOT NATIVE

sorry for the late update hehehe