(3) Kenshin Imagine part 1

"Please stop talking ms, this is my last warning or I will take you to face Lord Kenshin"

"You can just set me free you know. I know you're tired guiding me day and night and you need some sleep!, if you let me go, you'll be off with your duties, you can sleep peacefully, and.."

"SHUT UP!" the guide scream.

It's been 2 days since you're trapped in Echigo castle dungeon. You can't really do anything to escape. Yesterday you almost escaped but the guard is everywhere. Outside the castle there's like twenty or more guards and they recognize you as the 'special prisoner'. After that incident, the guarding became more tense. Now you have 5 guard guiding you day and night.

"Come on.... Let me out!" you shouted frustrated.

"That's it, you're facing Lord Kenshin" the guard open your cell and escort you to the huge Echigo building. Then you realize, you're going to meet Uesugi Kenshin, the Dragon of Echigo. What you gonna do? That guy is merciless, perhaps he can just kill you if he wants to. But there's no way that gonna happen. If he really need you killed, he could have done that 2 days ago but he didn't, he kept you alive for a reason. And maybe, just maybe, this meeting wouldn't be that bad.

The guard bring you to this cozy room. There's a fireplace in the middle of the room, giving a dim sensation. And there sit a man, a really handsome man. You didn't expect the guardian of the north to look this attractive. His eyes, the right one is green and the left one is blue, that's really strange but it attracts you somehow, so unique.

As you walk in he gave you this cold, scary look, but somehow, you're not scared. "Don't just stand around, sit" Kenshin command. You sit in front of him. The guard left you two alone in the room.

"It's been 2 days since we abduct you, but Nobunaga and the gang haven't even showed up yet. They usually move fast, what's with the odd?" he said. "I don't know, maybe I just didn't matter to them anymore" you said blankly.

"So... the Dragon of Echigo huh?" you break your nerve and started speaking casually.

"What?"

"You're the dragon of Echigo right? At least that's what they call you,"

"Why are you bringing that up all of the sudden? Don't you feel scared being around me? I could kill you now if I want to"

"I don't understand why do people like wars, what's the joy of doing it? It's terrifying" you're completely ignoring his death threat. You're not scared, not even a bit. You just, wanna talk. You can sense there's a lonesome in his eyes, the reason why he's so cold.

"For me, it's different"

"I love the thrill of war and battle. It's the only thing that makes me feel alive"

"I can relate..."

"You like wars too?"

"No, not like that. I love making clothes, I love designing things. And when I do that, it makes me feel at ease. It's passion, something that gives you joy when you do it"

"You make clothes? Are you the castle's tailor? Am I kidnapping the wrong woman?!"

"uhmm... yes! You're kidnapping the wrong person, can you let me go now?"

"No, you're lying, after I rethink, a castle tailor wouldn't be this pretty"

Your heart skipped a beat. Did he just? Call me, pretty?

"Excuse me?" you said.

"Uhmm... this meeting's over, get back to your cell" he looked down after he realize what he just said. "Oh, and I need you to note this. No matter how loud you yell, how many times you beg for freedom, my guard will not betray me, so rather than wasting your voice, keep that mouth of yours shut"