(5) Hideyoshi Toyotomi

"I can go alone Hideyoshi, I guarantee you, I'll be save, you got a console to go to, why don't you focus on that"

"No, I can't let you go alone, what if you meet some bandits along the way, and it's way too dangerous,"

It's the day you're going to get back to the future, you're going to meet Sasuke in Echigo and went together to the time hole place. You only tell Hideyoshi since he's the only person you can trust with your secret, he always treat you like a little sister. He takes care of you when you're sick, he helps you with the castle job, he brings your stuff when you go shopping, and he protects you. You realized that you already love him so much but you never confessed since it seems like he sees you nothing more than a sister. You decided to bury deep the feelings, and just ignore it. Now, you're going back to the future.

Of course it feels so heavy to leave Hideyoshi behind, especially with the relationship you both have developed, but having this relation as a brother and sister, when you want more, it hurts. You want more than hugs, you want more, you want to feel your lips against his, and you want to feel his touch. And the reality is, you both just a super close-friend. So rather than facing that hurtful truth you commit to go back to the future.

"Let me help you,"

"I got it Hideyoshi, it's okay" you laugh as you get on the horse. "So I guess, this is farewell then," you smiled. "Yeah, thank you for all of your hard work in this castle, (y/n). Our castle appreciate it." He gave you a smile back.

"See you Hideyoshi," you feel tears coming up, you don't want him to see it so you turn your horse quickly--. "Wait!" Hideyoshi holding your hand, his face is full of sadness, his eyes are begging for you to stay. "I will miss you, deeply" he said. "Me too," you said shortly, no more feelings, forget it, you're nothing for him, just a sister, just a close friend, you taught yourself.

With that, you leave the Azuchi castle. Your feeling mixed with joy and sadness, it's mostly sadness actually. Joy because you're going back to your normal life, no wars, just you living your dream as a fashion designer. Sad because you have to leave Hideyoshi behind. You need to stop thinking about Hideyoshi; this feeling will haunt you forever if you don't start forgetting him now. You feel the need to let him go, to let this feelings go. But it just won't. Not knowing what you are for him stresses you out. You don't even focus on the road. You're thinking about how nice people are in this period. For Nobunaga, he's a bit off but he's nice. Masamune, he's a good cooker, you're hoping you will get a men as skilled as Masamune at cooking. Ieyasu is very cold, but you know he's actually a very caring person. He's just timid about expressing his own feelings. Mitsuhide, he's snaky but he's good to discuss your problem with, he's a good listener. Mitsunari, he's one of the most charming person you ever met, like, wow, he's nice, he got a good job in the Azuchi castle, wow, her women in the future is a winner at life.

And for Hideyoshi, damn you don't even know where to start. He's nice, even though he's being over suspicious to you when you just arrived in Azuchi. He has this charisma that attracts everyone. He's nice to his fans, and that's very heartwarming. He's caring, sO caring. He gets worried easily and it's one of the cutest thing ever. Hardworking, always. He's a loyal person, you can see it from his aspiration to fulfill Nobunaga's dream. His look, oh my God you can stare at him all day. His smile light up the day, his tall figure. You basically love everything about Hideyoshi, the fact that he smoke when he's stressed with work, you love it. The way he scold you when you say impolite things to Nobunaga, the way he caress your hair, it's all filling up your heart with joy. You love Hideyoshi this much.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!". You ran off to 3 people riding horse and they have this weird bag as their mask. Bandits, great. Okay, don't panic, don't panic God damn it, you thought. "We need you to get off your horse, and put your belongings on top of it, do it now, and we will spare your life". You don't do anything, instead you just sit there, still on your horse, and cold sweat ran to your neck, this is why you're supposed to take self-defense class you fool, you thought.