(7)Shingen vs. Masumune Imagine Part 1

"No," you said as you walk to the corner of the room to grab another fabric.

"You understand it very well that I didn't accept 'no' as an answer," Masumune said, following you from behind.

"I need to finish this kimono by tonight," you said, frustrated.

"So what if you don't finish it tonight?"

"I always promise my customer that everything they ordered will be done in a maximal two weeks. And this kimono was ordered three weeks ago! I'm so stupid, Ieyasu was right, I cannot work alone with this much order," you ran your hands through your hair, messing it.

"Who ordered this kimono anyway? I bet they don't mind-"

"It's a warlord, but he's not from here, I think he's a very important person so I just can't mess this up," you shrug, still searching for the right fabric. "y/n, please don't tell me your dating this warlord,"

"Of course not! I'm not dating my customer, gee Masumune, please stop,"

"Stop what?"

"You always assume I date every guy customer I get! Ooh like that time, you thought I was dating Kira!"

"Well he's a guy!"

"But he's 82! "

"Oohh" is all Masumune got to say. "I have the right to be jealous y/n," he sighed.

"No you don't, I'm not yours,"

"Oh please, we all know you like me, and I like you, we're a perfect couple!"

"We're not even official!"

"Oh, do you want to make it official?" he said teasingly

"No, ugghhh, not like that," you can't help but blush.

"You're blushing! I know you like me after all!"

"Shut up" you said annoyed.

You finally find the perfect fabric to continue the kimono, you sit on your mattress getting ready to start making the kimono, and Masumune sat beside you, with a serious face. "You really can't come to the spring festival tonight? It's going to be so boring without you around"

"No can't do, I promise I'll make it up someday,"

Masumune sad face suddenly become so cheerful, he smiles. You can feel your heart beating so fast, he's so handsome.

But then you realized, you didn't really continue making the kimono since Masumune came. "Can you like, leave, right now, I need to focus so I can finish this," you said staring at Masumune, pleadingly. "Okay," he said.

You walk him to the door. Usually, it's not that easy to make Masumune leave, but thank God for this time he understands.

You continue making the kimono.

Finally, you finished the kimono when the sun set. Now you just have to wait until Sasuke come to take the kimono. Yes, Sasuke was the one who ordered the kimono for one of his warlords, you usually didn't take orders from outsiders, but because it's your good friend's wish, you accepted the order.

"(y/n) is it done?" said someone from the ceiling. "Sasuke you startled me, I thought we have an agreement about not-scaring-the-crap-out-of-me every time you arrive thing?"

"I'm sorry, I forget that," Sasuke chuckled.

"I don't know any other good kimono-maker in this time period except you (y/n) I'm very sorry if this order is a burdensome" Sasuke said. "No, no at all Sasuke, I always love helping a friend," you smiled giving the kimono he ordered. "Thank you so much (y/n)," Sasuke put his hand on his pocket. "Oh my, I forgot to bring the money Lord Shingen gave me!" he said panicky. "Lord Shingen?" you said.

"Yes, he's the one who actually bought this kimono. How in the world I forget?!, ugh!" Sasuke said frustrated. "You don't have to pay tonight Sasuke, you can always come by and pay it later," you said. "I need to report this to Lord Shingen, he's currently enjoying himself on the spring festival, oh yeah speaking of that, why aren't you at the spring festival (y/n)? Seems like everyone especially couples are there," Sasuke commented. "No, I just don't feel like going" you said straight. You don't want him to know that you actually didn't come because you're struggling to finish the kimono 'Lord Shingen' ordered, how unprofessional of you.

"Well I should get going, I'll see you around (y/n)," Sasuke smiled and dashed away just like that.

"Phew, finally I get to rest," you said to yourself. But then you realize something odd.

Sasuke forgot to bring the Kimono Lord Shingen ordered.

You dashed through the crowd of the Spring Festival, searching for Sasuke. You're hoping you won't meet Masumune because he will get furious knowing you ended up going to the festival.

"Searching for someone sweetheart?"

You turn your face and see someone in armor with white, maroon, gold and black accent. He has light brown hair with grey eyes. He's surrounded by a few people that you didn't recognize. He must be coming from another village, you thought.

"Um... Are you possibly, Lord Shingen?

-----

Yeehaw guess who's back ;)