(6) Shingen Imagine

This evening is wonderful, you're watching the sunset with Shingen on your side, your head on his shoulder. You're hoping this moment could last forever. "Shingen," you whisper. "Yes sweetheart?"

"You'll never cheat on me, right?" you ask. "Of course I won't, except she's prettier than you," you hit his shoulder. "I'm serious," you said. "I'm serious too, but there's no one prettier than you so why concern?" he smiled teasingly. "See, each time I tried to be serious about our relationship you'll ended up teasing me like that," you fold your arms.

"Hey, hey, look at me," Shingen unfold your arms and holding it softly. "There's nothing in this world I'd be so serious about, except you. You're my everything, (y/n), I will never ever cheat on you,"

"Promise?"

"Promise,"

----

Of course you ask him that question. You've been dating Shingen for quite a while now, but you should stay aware, in his past there are so many women before you, and they're not going to disappear from his life just like that. Sometimes you wonder how could you ended up being with him.

When you and Shingen met, your first thought was "This guy is so awfully flirty; i wonder will he end up with a real lover". And here you are, already dating him for about 6 months or so.

It's the evening and you're craving some sweet, so you decided to leave the castle and take a walk outside. The street is always been so crowded, and noisy, you don't mind though. Looking around for sweets you find an old woman selling candies. "Excuse me, how much is the candy?" you say politely. "Oh, are you Lady Nari?" the old woman put on her glasses. "Yes I am," you smiled. After Shingen declared you as his lover the village started to recognize you as Lady Nari.

"Oh my, what are you doing around here alone princess?"

"I don't know, I really wanted some sweets to eat so I guess I just went down the road and search for some, and please just call me Nari"

"Well then, which candy do you desire Nari?" You picked a few candies and put it on the plastic bag. "How much may I pay?" you ask. "No no no, you don't have to pay Nari, take it, it's my pleasure giving you some candies when you craving some," she laughed. "Awww, you're so sweet, thank you..?"

"Just call me Granny, that's what everyone call me,"

"Thank you Granny, I will totally make it up back to you sometimes,"

"Nari, is that Shingen? My eyes can't see things clearly," Granny said pointing at someone in the middle of the street. "Yes, it's Shingen, I wonder what he's doing here" you said. Shingen is talking to women. You started to get suspicious, even though they're just talking. You keep your eye on him.

And then Shingen hold the women's hand and drag her out of the main street. "Granny, I'll catchup to you sometimes, okay? I need to go now,"

"Oh my, okay Nari, thank you for dropping by,"

You gave the granny a smile and then ran following Shingen and that woman. They walk into a lake; you hide behind a tree, watching them. You're trying to be positive, maybe it's nothing, maybe Shingen have an important topic to talk to. It's just yesterday when he said he will never cheat on you, so you're supposed to cool about this, but you can't.

Just then, Shingen hug the women. He hugs her. You feel the urge to show up and stop what they're doing but there's something holding you back. Shingen lied to you; at least that's what you witnessed.

You're not mad, you feel disappointed. You turn back, not wanting to see more than a hug. You ran away, you went back to the Granny who gave you candy.