(4) Kenshin Imagine part 2

"(y/n) there's a reason we put mattress in here, why are you sleeping in the sewing corner," It's Kenshin. IT'S KENSHIN. You constantly sat up, feeling embarrassed. "It's not nice to get in to someone's room without permission, Lord Kenshin," you said mockingly. "I can do whatever I want since you're my prisoner,"

"Whatever, please get out, I'm going back to sleep, the sun haven't even rise yet" you said getting up. "Of course the sun haven't rise, it's 3 am" he claim. "Anyway, you're not going back to sleep, you're coming with me". He drags you to the front yard of the castle, there's a horse there. Kenshin get on the horse, offering you his hand. "Get on "he said.

You don't understand. It's 3 am, he drags you here and offering you a horse-ride. "Where are you taking me?" You let his hand hanging. "Just get on, this is a command, or I'll shorten your life span" he said. So damn possessive. So you take his hand, and get on the horse.

It's a pretty long ride, and your heart can't stop beating so fast, it's just a horse-ride God damn it. He didn't say a word, he set his focus fully on the road. You both arrived at a cliff, a very steep cliff. You both sit side by side on a nearby rock. "I like it here," Kenshin said out of the blues.

"Why?"

"This place comfort me, I love sitting here with my horse, doing nothing but breathing, waiting for the sun to rise, it's beautiful"

Wow, you didn't expect that to come out from a mouth of someone like Kenshin. That's cute.

"Kenshin, that sewing corner in my room, do you put it there?"

He muted for a second. "Yes, I think maybe rather than being a prisoner you can help around in this castle, our castle need a new tailor you know..."

Oh... so that's why he made it there, for a moment you thought you were special.

And there was silence, none of you two talk. But it's a comforting silence. You can feel Kenshin staring at you, you pretend that you didn't realize, there's that weird feeling again, you feel butterfly in your stomach, your heart beating so fast. He just won't stop staring. "Please stop staring at me,"

"I have the right to stare you all I want, Lady (y/n), your life is in my hand, how many time do I have to tell you that? Please take note that I hate repeating myself" things only get even worse, Kenshin get closer to you, not breaking his stare. He put his hand on your chin, and slowly turning your face toward his. "I can even kiss you now if I want to,"

You can feel your legs become limp. Your heart beating so fast it might fall off.

"Dang it, Nobunaga is a real lucky guy," he whisper. He pull his hand off your chin and he stands up. "See (y/n)? The sunrise here is amazing,"

Kenshin is right. The view is amazing, you feel the warmth of the sun hitting your face, it's nice. "We should get back, I have things to do" With that, Kenshin bring you back to the castle.

"Thank you for the little trip Kenshin, it's beautiful" you said. "No need to thank me, I'm not doing this to please you, you're still a prisoner you know". Ugh, can he just lighten up for a minute, I'm being nice here, you thought.

He escort you to your room to make sure you didn't ran off to escape. Entering the room you let yourself fall on the mattress, thinking of what the hell just happened today. You still don't understand why did he bring you there, he hates you, that's still the fact. You can't stop replaying the image where he almost kissed you in your head, that was close. He said Nobunaga is a lucky guy, lucky for having me? You thought, is he jealous or what. All of this thought, your heart beating so fast when he's near, the warm sensation when you're horse-riding with him. Then you realize, you've developed feelings for the Dragon of Echigo, Uesugi Kenshin.