(8)Shingen vs Masumune pt. 2

"Yes, it's me," Lord Shingen said. "Umm.. Sasuke left the kimono you ordered at my place, and i figured to find him in this festival but i bump to you instead" you said handing Lord Shingen the kimono. "Oh my.. thank you for that.. and you are?"

"(y/n) just call me (y/n)," you said smiling.

"Ohhh Lady (y/n), you sure are very pretty for a kimono tailor," Shingen said smiling back. And then it's silent, you two just stare each other for a hot second and things got a little awkward. "Uh.. imma head back to my manor now, if you may," you said taking steps back.

"You're not going to see around? This festival only thrown once per year you know," Shingen suggested. You shake your head no. "I'm not wearing a decent festival clothing, and i also have a few kimono left to finish before this month end, i need to work on that," you politely deny his suggestion.

"I can buy you one right now, i'm sure i saw a little festival clothing standee around here,"

"That's very nice of you Shingen, but you don't have to-- aa!" Shingen take your hand and drag you through the crowd with his men still following him behind you both. "A beautiful lady like you need to enjoy this kind of event. I'm not going to let you miserably making kimonos at home while most of the people having their best moments here," he said still dragging you. Your heart skipped a beat at his words.

After some time, he's not dragging you by the wrist anymore, he's holding your hand, you can feel blush crawling up your cheek.

"This is the standee!, Go pick whatever you want, kimonos, accessories, masks," Shingen realises he's still holding your hand and blushed, he quickly Untangle his hand from you. "I'm sorry about that," he shrugged. He's really cute when flustered you thought.

"I'm not picking anything, i need to go home Lord Shingen," you said. "Well then i'm just gonna let them pick for you," he smiled. What? You thought.

"Excuse me!, seller-san!!" Shingen called.

An old lady come out with a beautiful festival kimono and her face all dolled up. "Yes, is there anything i can help you with?" She ask politely.

"Yes, uh.. i need you to give her the best festival kimono you have, might as well give her a little finery like you did on your face, and some accessories," he said pushing you towards the old lady. "Lord Shingen, i can't--"

"Shhhh! Just go with it will you?," he giggled.

The old lady hold your wrist as she's walking around considering which kimono will suites you best. "hmm... The best kimono he said.." the old lady said to herself.

After awhile, the old lady pushed you to a changing room and told you wear the kimono she picked. She picked a really pretty one, an elegant black kimono with red and golden flower detailing all over it. You can hardly imagine how expensive this will be. After changing the old lady brush your hair and turn it into a bun and polish your face with a little powder and lipstick. At last, she put a flower ornament on the right side of your bun to wrap the look.

The old lady bring you back to the front of the standee to let Shingen see you. He was looking down, bored when you come out.
"Young man, all done!," The old lady declared proudly. Shingen looked up and as soon as he saw you, he's in awe. His mouth is hanging and you found that really funny. "Wow," he said.

"My man over there will pay for the whole thing, thank youu so much," Shingen said pointing at one of his man.

Shingen hold your hand and taking you to the massive crowd. "Now that you're all set for the festival, let's play games!" he said excitedly. "What game?" you smiled, happy seeing his excitement.