(2) Masamune Imagine

"So, yeah, that's why... you should study horse-riding with me"

"Masamune, why are you so eager to teach me horse-riding?"

"Ugh, come on, I just wanna have fun with you before war, you're always busy preparing all these kimonos that you don't even have time to do things with your boyfriend"

"Awe, you miss me that much?"

"Of course kitten, pleaseeee it will be fun". Masamune is always so damn handsome, and seeing him pouting like that open your heart a little. "All right" you said.

"Yess! Finally! Wait here I'll go prepare the horse"

"You actually are going to teach me horse-riding? I thought you just wanna hang like the usual-"

"Well, yes, horse-riding is an essential skill when you're living in this era, even though I ride out of control sometimes, I do know some of the basic skills"

Masamune is actually skilled, he knows how to teach.

You spend the next 3 hours learning horse-riding with Masamune.

It's almost night time, you both sitting side by side watching the sunset.

"Masamune, why do you like me?" you said out of blues.

"I don't like you," he said.

"Come on... I need real answer here" you said laughing.

"I'm serious (y/n) I don't like you" his face is serious, there's no amusement in his face.

"Masumune, I'm serious"

"And I'm serious too, I don't like you" . You fall silent. It has been 3 months since you both started dating, it was all fun and mesmerizing. Then you realize, Masamune never really say such thing as "I like you" , he was just asking you to be his girlfriend, is this really happening? Do masamune only dating you for fun? You feel tears coming from your eyes.

"Is this why you're asking me out today? To confess this?! I should have known better for a boys like you Masamune," you said as you stand up and started running away, you hear Masamune's step, he's chasing you, but he's also laughing. "(y/n)!! wait, this is not like what you think!" he's laughing.

"Stop chasing me Masamune, I've had enough"

You feel played, you feel stupid, after all this time. Oh my God, he's laughing, this is really just a joke for him you thought. Masamune caught you in his arms. "Masamune, let me go, please" you cried.

"I'm sorry, don't cry kitten, please" he said. "Why are you holding me?! You said you don't like me! Let me go!"

"Ask me one more time"

"what?"

"ask me that question, one more time" you stared at him deeply. You take a deep breath, "Masamune, Why do you like me?"

"I don't like you"

For a minute you thought the answer was gonna be different. "All right I'm outta here, bye-"

"Because...." He continues.

"Because I love you" he smiles. That is when it hits you.

"I don't like you (y/n), I'm in loveee with you!"

"Masamune...."you fell on your knees, crying.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Hush now, it was supposed to be a joke but you're so darn serious. Don't worry, the I love you part is realistic, it's not a joke" he said sitting in front of you.

"Why are you like this...I hate you so much" you laugh.

"I never really got the guts to say that in front of you (y/n). I do love you, so much but every time I take a look at your face, I can't, I just..." you kiss him. It was a deep passionate kiss.

"What was that...? (y/n), you never kissed me first"

"I'm sorry, I'm a terrible kisser, I know"

"No, I actually like it but you should consider using a little tongue"

"Ew Masamune, be grateful, by the way I love you too"

You both ride the night away

-

Finally you guys! An update XD. I'm sorry for the wait, and this one is pretty short but i got things planned on the future! stay tune