Revealed

Huang Tuo opened his eyes, quickly getting up when he saw Luna's serious gaze. "L-luna..."

"How are you feeling?"

"I-...Good." Looking around he saw that they were in their own room. "How's Xing Jiu? And how did I get here?"

"It had been quiet for so long so we went to check on you guys. Imagine our surprise when was saw three figures unconscious instead of one. Xing Jiu is recovering well. And for being here, thank Liao Jian for that he's the one carried you... like a princess." She continued before leaving the room.

"What do you mean like a princess!? I'm a man you know! A man! Luna!"

The toxin healer smirked, continuing her walk.

(^_^) (^_^)(^_^)

Ka Suo carefully covered the fire princess sleeping form with the blanket. His room was the only viable option for her to stay in. Besides this way he could watch over her if she ever plans on doing anything...

"Is she alright?" Shi asked, hovering over Yan Da.

"She would be once she's rested."

"That's good," the fairy said, smiling. "She's really beautiful..." he whispered but Ka Suo heard it.

"You like her?" he casually asked.

Shi nodded. A small yawn then escaped his lips. "Tired. You better take care of her while I'm gone." He told his brother before going back into the deicide.

Ka Suo froze at that. Why did it felt like Shi's words meant a lot more than simply watching over the fire princess on his bed?

Shaking his head, he settled himself near Yan Da. Not long he too fell asleep.

In the middle of the night...

Yan Da woke up, gasping desperately for air. Her heart was beating erratically. She quickly put her hands up, muffling her breaths when she saw where she is and who was with her.

She closed her eyes, trying to calm herself. She bit her lips in order not to let out a sob. She dreamt about losing Ying Kong Shi, Tian Xing and Ka Suo. It was rare but she dreams of them like that once in a while... with no life. With fire surrounding them. Sometimes it was a different version but it was still the same. She lost them.

Her form trembled, crying quietly.

Morning...

"Xing Jiu, how are you feeling?" Liao Jian asked when the dream king entered the living room.

"I'm fine, Princess Yan Da and Huang Tuo did a good job," Xing Jiu answered, sitting down.

"I still don't understand why she helped us," Chao Ya said, munching on the fruit in front of her.

"Same even if she has ulterior motives. It would be easier if she eliminates us, don't you think?" Pian Feng added.

The rest nodded. Puzzled at Yan Da's actions. Ka Suo and Yan Da then entered the scene.

"Good morning, Your Majesty. Princess Yan Da."

Ka Suo smiled greeting them back. Yan Da just nodded, looking at Xing Jiu. "It seems like you're doing well. My job in here is done then. I should go."

"Eh! Princess Yan Da, how about eating breakfast with us first?" Huang Tuo said.

Yan Da smirked. "It's fine. Besides were not really allies now are we?" She was about to go out when a blue light blocked her way. "Ying. Kong. Shi."

The fairy met her gaze stubbornly. "You promised."

"I only promise to stay for the night," she countered. Shi bit his lower lip, giving her a down-casted look.

"Ying Kong Shi," she said, opening her palm for him to land on. "I'll be fine. We'll see each other from time to time. Don't worry, okay?"

Shi pouted. "Promise you'll take care of yourself." She nodded. She was about to proceed then when she felt a hold on her arm, stopping her. She scowled about to yell at that person but stopped when she saw that it was Ka Suo.

"You are staying," he stated firmly.

"No." Yan Da growled. "Ka Suo, let go."

The others looked at each other. The ones near them moved far. They could feel the tension. The electric buzzing in the air is very loud. Though confuse, they'd rather stay alive first.

Ka Suo didn't yield though. "Never again." He started, removing the bandana covering her left wrist. Huang Tuo gasped when he saw the bracelet. The others were also wide eyed.

"... Yan Zhu." He finished.