Taking Another Path

Last time:

Ka Suo didn't yield though. "Never again." He started, removing the bandana covering her left wrist. Huang Tuo gasped when he saw the bracelet. The others were also wide eyed.

"... Yan Zhu." He finished.

Now:

Yan Da was stunned but didn't show it. She was curious as to how he figured it out but she couldn't stay. She closed her eyes and call unto it. She knew that it's just there, watching her.

She wasn't mistaken, hearing her plead. The white light came and took her.

"Yan Zhu!" Ka Suo yelled as he felt her hand slipped away from him. He followed the light but even for an immortal like him it was too fast. He clenched his fists. Why?

His eyes were filled with pain. Once again, she's gone. The king took a deep breath. He was sure that he would see her again and when he does he would tie her if he has to. Just for her to be by his side again. His Queen.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Yan Da let out a deep sigh of relief when the white light put her down. It's good that it was faster than Ka Suo. She didn't want to leave him but at the same time she has her own mission. Last night, she decided to focus on finding Lotus. She'd let the others handle the revival of Shi. "Thank you."

The white light moved as if saying you're welcome. It then disappeared into the thin air. Yan Da then moved, letting her aura out. She'd find another way. Another path somehow. Lotus is now her priority. She'd still check on Ka Suo and the rest once in a while but right now, she needed to know what happened to Ying Kong Shi's mother.

"That was a good ride," a familiar voice then said from her shoulder. Yan Da rolled her eyes in amusement. She then grabbed the fairy who was sitting on her shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with an eyebrow rose.

The fairy gave her an innocent look. "I was worried. Suddenly, this white light just came and took you. So, I transported myself with you."

Yan Da sighed, letting him go. "You should go back to Ka Suo. He needs you right now."

"Mm," Shi pouted. "I don't want to. I want to be with you right now."

"You..."

"So, what's with you and him anyway?" Shi asked curiously.

"W-what do you mean?" Yan Da said, avoiding his gaze.

"He called you Yan Zhu. I thought your name is Yan Da."

Yan Da shifted, following the path that she found. "It is. But Yan Zhu is also my name. Just a fake one."

"A fake one? Why would you need a fake name?"

Yan Da stopped, facing him. "Let's make a deal when you're with me. No more questions about me or Ka Suo and you can stay with me as long you like."

Shi bit his lip. He still has a lot of questions. Last night, he heard her crying. It woke him up. When she fell asleep again, he saw Ka Suo moved and went beside her. He held her all night but let her go before she woke up.

He put his hand on his chest. His heart is hurting for some reason. He shrugged maybe he it's just side effect of him consuming Yan Da's soul. It was after all very strong.