Love and Boundaries

Yan Da groaned. Cold sweat beaded her forehead. She was dreaming.

~Dream~

Tian Xing's cry echoed all over the room. It was that night when Yuan Ji attacked them. She could feel the heat that engulfed the place as the fire spread in the room.

Yan Da struggled to get up. She could hear Yuan Ji's movements. His laugh filled the room. Once again, he attacked.

"NO!"

~End of Dream~

"Yan Da wake up!"

Yan Da gasped as her eyes snapped open. She was out of it for a while until she her gaze focused on Ka Suo.

"Ka Suo?"

Ka Suo cupped her face. "Yes, it's me." Yan Da broke down then. She buried her face on his chest, crying her heart out. She'd been having nightmares since she left the ice tribe. She put on a tough act like she's okay and all but she wasn't. It was difficult for her too. Shi's death took a toll on her. She barely ate and was only forced to do so because of Tian Xing and Ka Suo. She didn't want to leave behind the two even if she couldn't stay by their side.

The others quietly walked outside, leaving their king and queen behind.

Outside...

Liao Jian shook his head.

"What's wrong?" Chao Ya asked. Curious at his actions.

"Nothing. It just that I'm having difficulty getting use to the thought that Princess Yan Da of the fire tribe is also our queen in the ice tribe."

Xing Jiu smiled. "It is indeed surprising. But at the same time not really."

"What do you mean?" Luna asked this time.

"King Shi." He told them as if it explained everything. He sighed, continuing when they gave him confused looks. "He loved Yan Zhu so much. It was quite surprising when he only met her once and already he was protective of her. There's only one woman that I saw who made him act like that, Princess Yan Da." He told them.

"Mm, that's true. He even actually made a deal with me in order to defeat Hei Feng, preventing him from marrying Her Highness. At first, I thought he only did that to get the ice leaf but then he refused to leave my tribe without her. He even revealed his identity to protect her." Liao Jian supplied.

The others chuckled at that.

"It's quite sweet and ironic." Chao Ya then told them. "The two youngest princes of the ice tribe who are now kings fell in love with the only princess of the fire tribe who is our enemy and now our queen."

"I guess that's love. It knows no bounds," Luna stated, making everyone smile in agreement.

"So...?" Huang Tuo looked at them. The others smirked. They then left the boat.

~ Warning: Lemon~

Inside...

Yan Da muffled her moan as Ka Suo nibbled on her neck. Her back arched when he reached into her shirt cupping a breast, kneading it. It felt so good. "Ka Suo..." she whimpered biting her lip. "We shouldn't be doing this. The others are outside."

Ka Suo continued as if he didn't hear anything. He removed her shirt, taking nipple in his mouth. Helpless and drunk with the sensations. She couldn't do anything but clung to him, pulling him closer.

Unknown to her, the king ordered the others to go and have fun for a while, leaving them alone in there. But just to be sure that no one would interrupt them. He used his powers to shield them, keeping them from intruders.

Not long, Yan Da was bare for Ka Suo to see. His eyes darkened with lust as he took her form. This is the first time that he truly saw her. When they first made love. It was dark and he didn't see anything. But now... by grace. She looked ravishing.

Her eyes were glazed with want and longing. Tears streamed down her cheeks, conveying those feelings. She missed him. Ka Suo leaned in kissing her forehead in comfort. He missed her too.

It was hell. The days without her and his brother were painful. Every day was a torture. Tian Xing, their little prince, is the only one who made it better.

Ka Suo then removed his own clothes. Yan Da gasped when she saw the deep scar on his chest. She got up and traced it with her fingers. He smiled softly. "The one I received when Shi died and you left. I let it scarred because it's one of the things that reminds me of both of you."

"Ka Suo..." She began but Ka Suo stopped her with his lips. He took her hands on his, intertwining them as he laid them down the bed.

"I know," he whispered when he broke the kiss. "I know that you have your reasons."

"You and Shi..." He continued, growling. Yes, he was angry. He knew they did it to protect him. But it hurts. He wanted to protect them too. His most treasured people.

Yan Da gasped as she felt him became rough with her. She could feel his anger and his love at the same time. Her back arched in submission when he finally took her. Her head was thrown back, baring her neck to him. Vulnerable.

Ka Suo eagerly bit into it, marking her as his.