That thing called ... Desire

"Jie jie!" Huang Tuo called out in horror when Yan Da's unconscious form fell right in front of him. He hurriedly picked her up and set her on the bed. Quickly, he checked on her, crunching his brows when he detected the high amount of lust potion in her.

He growled in protectiveness. Someone tried to take her by force. When he was done, neutralizing the drug in her system. He went out and sent a message to the king. This was something that couldn't be ignored.

An hour later...

The soft touch on her brow woke Yan Da. She smiled knowing who it was even if she didn't open her eyes. "Ka Suo."

She heard a sigh of relief before she felt him beside her, pulling her into his arms. "How are you feeling?"

"Disoriented but good." She answered, resting her head on his chest. The drugs effect was still there but barely.

"Who did it?" Ka Suo growled after a minute. When he heard Huang Tuo's message, he quickly called off the meeting and went to the healer's tribe. He was livid. Though Huang Tuo said that whoever did it didn't succeed, it did a small effect on pacifying his anger.

Yan Da buried her face on his chest. She didn't want to talk about him. Li Tian Jin. She'd rather forget and focused on finding Shi who they can't locate even after trying several things. She even went to search for him personally when her father was busy with something. However, like before there's no clue as to where he is.

"Yan Da?"

She smiled, meeting his angry and worried gaze. "Don't worry. I'll take care of him." Quickly silencing him with a kiss when she saw that he was about to argue.

With Tian Jin...

He popped the bone back on his shoulder to its proper place. He smirked sarcastically. Well that didn't go as planned but he won't give up just yet.

He brushed his lips with his thumb. Eyes glinting in determination. He would have his revenge and he would have her. He would take her away from that king of his. She would become his no matter what.

For now, though, he should go back to the fire kingdom and heal his wounds. Yan Da was very powerful. He smirked once again. She would be a good wife and the perfect candidate to bear his children. With his powers and hers, they'll be unstoppable.

Oh yes...

Very good. Indeed.