Wishes on the Stars

Yan Da quickly dodged the attack. She smirked while the path taken by Ka Suo were guarded by guardians. Hers were of monsters and creatures that she had never seen before. She chuckled. Yuan Ji was a powerful man indeed. To be able to create such things.

She raised her hand up, obliterating the mud monster. It screeched before it was completely destroyed. Shi watched her in amazement. She's truly skilled. Unfortunately, the beast didn't have a soul. He pouted. He's getting hungry.

"You should go to Ka Suo. He's most likely fighting immortals right now." Yan Da stated, picking up her fallen sword.

"No. He's not." Shi stated, transporting himself in front of her. "They're camping right now. It's nearly dark to where they are..." He then blinked his eyes. New images were flashing before his eyes. "Forget that. They're in trouble."

"What?" Yan Da asked, focusing his gaze on him. "Tell me, everything."

Shi then told her about everything that he saw. Yan Da's brow twitched in irritation. Seriously those guys. She sighed. "So, they're all captured right now?"

Shi nodded.

Yan Da then flew up and settled herself on the biggest tree. Shi followed her. "Ying Kong Shi, Ka Suo is your most treasured food right?"

"That's right. He's the one who woke me up and that sealed the deal."

She smirked. "Then you don't want him to get eaten by someone else right?"

"OF COURSE!" Shi replied, feeling possessive.

"Then go and help them," she stated. "Open your mouth." He did. Once again, he felt stronger. His eyes glowed with power. He smirked.

"I'll see you later." He then said before flying down.

Yan Da nodded, watching him leave. Her eyes then focused on the darkening sky. It's still a long journey for all of them.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Ka Suo and the others were trying to remove the bracelet that's stopping them from using their powers when Shi suddenly appeared.

"You're all idiots." The fairy stated.

"Shi." Ka Suo called out, rushing to his brother's side. Shi smiled, looking at them one by one.

"You just said that because you can come out and in, in here." Huang Tuo stated, pouting a bit.

Shi nodded. "Those look really difficult to remove but why don't you find the end and unlock it?"

"Can you see any in it?" Luna asked, showing the one on her arm.

"Hm, it doesn't look like it. But..." Shi flicked his fingers, forming a crack on the bracelets. "Now, it does." He said, smiling at their surprised expression.

"Yan Da fed me again." He explained.

"Yan Da..." repeated Ka Suo. "Shi, tell me. Where is she?"

Shi gave him a thoughtful look. Should he tell them? Yan Da only said that he couldn't ask about Ka Suo and her. Not about divulging where she is. But just to be safe he answered. "She took another path. Unlike you she's facing monsters and different creatures in the one she took."

"But she's okay. Better than you guys." Shi continued, teasingly them easing their worries. "She said that you guys better take care of each other and watch each other's' back. Or else." His eyes then went to the dark sky. "I should go. I'll see you guys later."

Before anyone could talk he was gone.

Night...

Ka Suo watched the beautiful stars above. He smiled, remembering.

~ Flashback~

"What are you doing?" he asked his queen who was busy looking at the stars. Yan Zhu smiled, pulling him close, urging him to sit beside her.

"I'm waiting for a shooting star." She replied, resting her head on his shoulder when he sat down.

"What for?" He asked, looking at the sky too.

"To make a wish of course. My mother and I use to do it. She said that if you wish sincerely then your wish will be granted."

"There's one!" Ka Suo told her, spotting one on his side. Yan Zhu quickly closed her eyes and put her hands together. The king smiled, looking at her with amusement.

"What did you wish for?" He asked afterwards.

Yan Zhu smiled, kissing him softly on the lips. "It's a secret. Don't you know my king? Wishes are meant to be kept or else it won't come true."

~ End of Flashback~

"Wang..."

Ka Suo focused his gaze on Huang Tuo. The healer looked at him with understanding. "I'm sure that Yan Z-... I mean Yan Da jie has a reason for taking another path than staying with us."

Ka Suo smiled, nodding. "She always has a reason. Though, sometimes I wish she'd let us in more. Like Shi, she wants to take the burden all by herself. It worries me."

Huang Tuo nodded. It worries him too. He sighed, looking at the stars too. He then closed his eyes, praying for his older sister's safety.