Chapter 1.

I lay in bed with Jewel beside me, he didn't come home again.

Usually he will text if he plans to stay all night at work, did he forget?

I quietly get out of bed trying not to wake Jewel up, leaving the room I'm left to stare down the hall way filled with pictures that held great memories at the time.

The picture closest to our room was from the honeymoon, the next one was from the wedding, then we had a family picture done. That one is placed next to Jewels door, but the one near my old room holds the most cruelest memories.

This picture was taken the day we changed our identity, this was also the day Namjoon opened his own company. This was the day she made an appearance in our lives.

I want her gone but Namjoon cherishes her now, she can never do wrong.

I'm not jealous, the boys don't even like her. She's to nosy and she clings to Namjoon to much, she clings to my Namjoon.

It hurts that he never stops her either. I know he is with her right now, she is trying to replace us but I know the boys won't let that happen.

I could also be mistaken, I though me and Jewel would be the only ones Namjoon treasured.

Time can only tell when you live in a world like this, I never should have trusted him.