Chapter 11

After we dropped Jewel off at school me and Namjoon has a day of re-getting to know eachother, and honestly it has gone better than I thought.

It stared with us coming back home to eat are breakfast while we talked, then watched a movie we both had never seen, after that we just played some games to occupy ourselves while waiting for Jewel.

Namjoon has picked a place for us to eat at with Jewel when dinner came around, luckily it was an all you can eat and let me tell you I love those places.

Namjoon kept laughing at me while I was logging out, anything that looked worth eating I was trying to stuff into my body.

After eating we went home and let Jewel pick out a movie and of course it was a Barbie movie, Namjoon seemed happy throughout the day, this caused me to be happy.

I know he's done some shit to me in the past but seeing him smile gives me warm feelings. " can we cuddle tonight" I heard him whisper into my ear

"Sure, after we put Jewel to bed" I replied

Looking at Jewel I remembered all the times we would do this in the past while being happy and care free.

Me and Namjoon worried a lot about what would happen in the future but at moments like this we had no worries, I'm hopping we can have more days like this in the future

But isn't that what everyone wants, easy lives without worries and challenges to overcome, unfortunately our lives are nothing but challenges.

Hiiii, Im going to try and work on this as much as I can on my days off, i did 2 updates today and i feel proud haha. Thank you all for bearing with me waiting on my slow self to do updates.