Part 4

The boys had went to put Jewel "to bed" while the rest of us all watched a movie, it was getting late and Namjoon was starting to fall asleep.

This was what we all had been waiting for, once he falls asleep we will be able to get our bags and leave.

I will miss him but hopefully this will all be for the best, before I got up I kissed Namjoon's forehead for the last time in a while.

The boys started loading the bags and grabbed Jewel, I grabbed what was left of our things.

"Are you sure you still want to do this?" Jimin asked while giving me a hug

" This is fore the best" I said giving a short glance at Namjoon.

After this we left, we left our home and our life as we knew it.

When the morning came around Jewel was upset, she missed her home and missed her dad.

We were going to transfer her schools so Namjoon couldn't show up and get her, I miss laying in bed with him though.

I grabbed my phone and watched all his messages pop up on the screen

I'm not gonna lie when I say it hurts not being with him, if things were different we would be happy right now.

We might have even had a couple kids and a loving house.

Baby where are you?
Come home please
I love you
Baby please
Will you answer me
How is Jewel
Our you both eating
Just come home and let's talk
I need you

As I read the messages tears rolled down my face, soon we can be together again.