Chapter 7

Namjoon's POV
Jackson dropped off an envelope for me at my company, I was ready to see what was inside

I take out the contents inside and my heart breaks, there were pictures of my wife kissing one of my closest friends, some of them hanging out with the guys, and a few of Jimin dropping off my daughter. Written on the back of the pictures were the location and dates they were taken.

To say I wasn't happy with the people who were supposed to be my friends in an understatement.

Starting at these pictures were causing cravings I haven't had in a while, I stopped when I got with Lily but now all I want is to see blood.

Lily's POV

Jimin had already left for work by the time I get up, he loves letting me and Jewel sleep in on the weekends, he always makes us breakfast and me a pot off coffee before he leaves.

I decided to watch some tv and drink coffee while Jewel slept, about 15 minutes into my show it was interrupted

" we interrupt your programs to bring tragic news of the loss of 3 lives. A letter was left at each scene and we suggest all young children leave the room before we begin reading."

They were silent for a moment before picking up the letters

"The first of the letters reads 'I'm back and I'm coming for you' the next reads ' you can't hide from me darling' and the last one reads 'better hide the ones closest to you cuz baby you know I'm crazy' each letter was signed with K.N.J leading us to believe this is the same person who has raised chaos in many towns and is responsible for the disappearance of 2 people. If you have any information regarding this case please contact authorities immediately, we will ow show the last documented image we have recorded of him"

 If you have any information regarding this case please contact authorities immediately, we will ow show the last documented image we have recorded of him"

The only thing I could mutter was a silent "fuck"

"Dadddyyyyyyyy!!! Mommy daddy's on tv, he's famous mommy!!" Jewel came yelling towards the tv

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, fear overtook my body as I quietly made my way towards the door checking out the peephole.

I saw nobody but a letter was placed on the ground.

I quickly opened the door to grab it, locking the door immediately as it closed.

"You caused this dear, I will be coming back to claim what is mine and I won't stop for anything"

Tears instantly started falling down my cheeks.